OCC Website

5 Mickey Fans

Earning My Ears
Has anyone noticed the OCC website has not been updated since March 19, 2015? Maybe I am reading it wrong.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed the OCC website has not been updated since March 19, 2015? Maybe I am reading it wrong.

I was informed that we closed yesterday and I was able to find our deed this morning (was recorded at 9:33am 3/27). I searched by name (our Last only) and gave a start date of 1 week ago. Crazy how public your address, how much you paid, etc, all that is!

I was informed that we closed yesterday and I was able to find our deed this morning (was recorded at 9:33am 3/27). I searched by name (our Last only) and gave a start date of 1 week ago. Crazy how public your address, how much you paid, etc, all that is!
Thanks for that bit of information. I was not entering a start or end date. Now I can spend more time watching that website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter