Obtaining "Bounceback" offers

Xclusive2WDW

Disney is a lifestyle!
I have heard of people being really happy when they hear that bounce backs are out and then they call Disney and ask for the discount. My question is this, if I am not currently at Disney, can I actually obtain the bounce back? Or if I have been recently, say the past 30 days do I qualify? What if I am in Disney but at the Swan and Dolphin/ SOG or another Disney property-non-Disney hotel, can I go over to a nearby Disney hotel and still get the BB offer? :confused3 I hope that that make sense. :goodvibes

No, you need to be on Disney property and booked for your next trip during your current reservation.

It's not that people get excited about BBs and then call and book... but they look at the dates that the offer from the BB used and try and determine what the general public offer might be from that point.

No, you need to be on Disney property and booked for your next trip during your current reservation.

It's not that people get excited about BBs and then call and book... but they look at the dates that the offer from the BB used and try and determine what the general public offer might be from that point.

Thanks, I must have misunderstood reading through other posts. It was kind of confusing bc I thought calling back for a bounce back kind of blew the point of a BB. Thanks :goodvibes

I get excited about bounceback offers. If there's even an extremely remote chance that I'll take another trip during the valid dates of the bounceback, I'll book it before I leave. That way I've got it locked in. You can always change your dates (subject to valid dates and availability under the bounceback) once you get home as long as you put down your deposit before leaving WDW.

When booking the BB, the CM booking will confirm that you are currently registered at a WDW owned resort. If you're not, you will not be able to book the bounceback. It doesn't matter if you're calling from an internal phone; you have to be listed on a resort reservation as a guest.

I've actually been told that you can book right up until the phone lines close on your departure day so if you have an earlier flight then you can book once you get home. Once the phone lines close for the night, you can no longer book a BB. There is no grace period.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter