OBB Booking question for BTDT

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by cruisinmom, Feb 1, 2013.

1. cruisinmom

cruisinmom Earning My Ears

Jan 8, 2011
    We recently took a cruise (Magic Jan.4-12) and completed an OBB for the Fantasy Feb. 2, 2014. We received the 10% discount on two rooms.

Here's my question/dilemma....
    I want to book myself and my 3 daughters on the Oct. 20th, 5 night Magic cruise (1st cruise after dry dock and double dip to Castaway Cay).

Do I move my OBB to the Oct. cruise and then on the Oct. cruise rebook my Feb. cruise? I am worried the prices will go up and I know the two adjoining 8A cabins will be gone. Maybe I should leave the OBB as the Feb cruise and just forget about the 10% off of the Oct cruise ($250 savings). WWYD?

Also, we were supposed to get $200 OBC for each stateroom, where does this show up on the booking? I don't see it anywhere.

2. mareed

mareed DIS Veteran

Jun 5, 2000
    This won't help you this time but might help others or you next time... You could have booked the later cruise at a reduced on-board booking benefit of the OBC and reduced deposit but without the 10% discount. In hindsight that's what I'd recommend in your case. Then you could re-shop the later cruise when you're on the first one and rebook it including the 10% discount if the price hasn't increased.

If you look at your email confirmation you should se this regarding your OBC: "Onboard Booking: Includes a non-refundable, non-transferable stateroom onboard credit."