Nye

lczepe

Earning My Ears
Hubby and I will be in Naples, Florida the week between CHristmas and New Year's. We'd like to go to MK for NYE. I tried to book a room on WDW property for just that night online to no avail. Am I crazy? Is it even possible? Maybe I could rent DVC points for that night? We haven't been to WDW since 2007 and would LOVE to be there for NYE if possible. Thanks for any suggestions!

The DVC resorts have been sold out for months for NYE. You might be able to luck into something, but with many members already on waitlists I don't think it looks good.

I would stalk the WDW website (or call every day) to see if something opens up at one of the non-DVC resorts. I would bet you would get something...particularly closer to the date when people have to cancel or lose their deposits.

Did you try calling for a room reservation? Given how notoriously unreliable the online system is, I'd try this first. I just took a quick look and found all kinds of rooms available. But who knows if you'll get the same results in 10 min.

Did you try calling for a room reservation? Given how notoriously unreliable the online system is, I'd try this first. I just took a quick look and found all kinds of rooms available. But who knows if you'll get the same results in 10 min.

I'll second that, we booked two nights at AoA in September for quick hit stay and MNSSHP and online there was no rooms but after calling, a room was magically available:thumbsup2

When I saw 'Nye', I immediately thought of Ellen's Energy Adventure and was hoping that someone was reporting that Bill Nye was going to make a visit to Epcot!:rotfl2:

Thanks everyone! I'm glad that hope is not lost and I'll keep looking online and call too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter