NYE at WdW, DCL and back to WdW!

Just to keep organized...

We arrived at POFQ almost at 11pm, and grabbed a pizza at sassagoula.
12/31we headed to DTD, had lunch at T-Rex and come back to Double Lagoon pool for the rest of the evening. After a Nap, we went back to DTD, and had NYE supper at Paradiso 37.
01/01 MK
01/02 change resorts to BC club level
01/03 DHS...

Just one note: I loved the mickey head on park entrance, it's quick and easy.

Soarin'... I've got my FP at 10am to ride only at 6pm!!!
Really???

I need one weekend to write my opinions about our wonderful vacation, it was really unforgattable!

dIS gave me so much, but I still not able to give back, I so promise this wknd I'll write at least pros and cons of each part of the trip! Cheers!

BC
On first day, our luggage sent from POFQ was lost, but they found them and give us an compensation for the inconvenience.
It's great to have the exclusive front desk and lounge, but I did not like kind of food they served there. Also, during our 4 night stay, they did not have plastic bottled water (one of the reasons we've payed for club level).
Our room was std at 5th floor, roof top view and facing entrance parking lot, but with a nice Epcot's Spaceship Earth view. We had an anoying noise all day and night, like some closing/opening automatic door. I don't now what it was. Also, our room was far far away from lounge and elevators... If you want to really enjoy the pool, better stay at Yacht Club.
Sand at bottom pool is simply amazing! Stay all day there and you can almost forgot you are at Disney World.
Walking distance to Epcot, Boardwalk, Swan and Dolphin even with children, and a boat ride from Hollywood Studios.

Breakfast at Coconino Cove at Coronado Springs resorts is waaaaaaaaay better than at Beach Club Club Level Lounge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter