NYC Times Square Disney Store opening event Nov 7th

Someone posted on the other NYC Disney Store thread that they were there today and they are going to post a report - hope it will be up soon. They said it's awesome! I'm heading in tomorrow afternoon!

I think you're referring to my post. I've now posted (in this forum) two threads with pictures. Hope you like them!

I went yesterday as well and the store is very nice...small-ish, but lots of merchandise. And a nice assortment of adult clothing. YEAH!

All pictures were posted on my twitter account. including purchases. :goodvibes

I went yesterday as well and the store is very nice...small-ish, but lots of merchandise. And a nice assortment of adult clothing. YEAH!

All pictures were posted on my twitter account. including purchases. :goodvibes

Was there any pins and pin trading going on??

Not yet. I'm sure they will be in the future. Yesterday was the soft opening, so right now, they are just trying to get the machine running efficiently.

There is an unofficial DIS meet for vinylmation & pins in NYC on Nov 27th. :goodvibes

Not yet. I'm sure they will be in the future. Yesterday was the soft opening, so right now, they are just trying to get the machine running efficiently.

There is an unofficial DIS meet for vinylmation & pins in NYC on Nov 27th. :goodvibes

OK Thanks, I'll be there Sunday and didn't know if I should take my pins!!

No pin trading in the works yet. They only pins so far are NYC specific and can be located on the first floor in the NYC specific section. There are some cute ones there that you can't get anywhere else. There is also a digital billboard that posts all of the events going on in the store as well as promos, so definitely check it out when you do visit.

And keep me posted on the 11/27 unofficial meet. I would love to join you if I am not working, or if I am working that day, please come and say hi

No pin trading in the works yet. They only pins so far are NYC specific and can be located on the first floor in the NYC specific section. There are some cute ones there that you can't get anywhere else. There is also a digital billboard that posts all of the events going on in the store as well as promos, so definitely check it out when you do visit.

And keep me posted on the 11/27 unofficial meet. I would love to join you if I am not working, or if I am working that day, please come and say hi

Thanks, I can't wait!! I'm 1½ north, not sure if I'll be going on the 27th but it IS tempting!!!

I got to go to the Times Square store today. It was nice, but smaller than the World of Disney store. They had a lot of stuffed animals that I never saw before either at the regular DS or WofD. They had a little show going on upstairs that seemed cute. I also saw new never before seen toys on the second floor. The cast members were very friendly and they had a giant mobile on the first floor that was cool. I did see some theme park merchandise, but not like WofD used to have. Overall, I'd say it's nice, but a step down from WofD.

On another note, I also went to the American Girl store and we saw Betsy Johnson shopping in there. Pretty cool!

I don't think I can make it to the store tonight and I know there is a D23 event tomorrow...is the store going to be open tomorrow after the event??? Also are the exclusive nyc vinylmations out yet??? TIA!!! so excited!!

We are going tomorrow and are planning on driving to Journal Square or Hoboken and taking the Path into NYC. Does anyone know if the train runs regularly at that time on a Sunday? Or can anyone give us any advice on how to avoid Marathon traffic?

Can someone who had been there please look at the receipt and post the phone number. The number google gives you is out of service.

Thanks.

Just returned from my day trip to NYC. The D23 was nice. Didn't eat any of the food. Was expecting more "free D23" things. Maybe a commemorative pin or something like that.

I was also disappointed, they would not allow the discount (10% Disney Visa or 20% D23) off the Vinylmations. When I am used my Premium Annual Pass this summer, I got 20% off everything (including Vinylmations).

I'll be at the D23 event tomorrow in Boston. We'll see what they have to offer as a "keepsake"

Just returned from my day trip to NYC. The D23 was nice. Didn't eat any of the food. Was expecting more "free D23" things. Maybe a commemorative pin or something like that.

I was also disappointed, they would not allow the discount (10% Disney Visa or 20% D23) off the Vinylmations. When I am used my Premium Annual Pass this summer, I got 20% off everything (including Vinylmations).

I'll be at the D23 event tomorrow in Boston. We'll see what they have to offer as a "keepsake"

They gave me 10% off Vinylmations when I used my Disney Visa, I just checked my receipt.

i'm planning on going tomorrow, I'm sooo excited!!

I'll have to watch the spending though, since I lost my job the week before last, but I need an emotional pick me up, so I can't think of a better way!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter