NYC college DISers?

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
I've been posting on the DISboards for about two years now and figured that since I was about to go off to college, I should start getting involved on this board. Esp. since I want to do the DCP so badly.

So what's up? I'm Kaitlyn and I'm about to head off to Pace University in Manhattan. Do I have any other NYC-located college DISers on the boards?

Hi Kaitlyn! I usually just read and don't really post much on here, but I figured I would say hello! I'm Lauren and I'm a huge Disney fan about to head off to college for my first semester too. Unfortunately I won't be going to school in NYC, although I do live in NY! I'm hoping to also do the DCP or apply for a PI in the future. Wishing you the best of luck in college!

Hi Kaitlyn! I usually just read and don't really post much on here, but I figured I would say hello! I'm Lauren and I'm a huge Disney fan about to head off to college for my first semester too. Unfortunately I won't be going to school in NYC, although I do live in NY! I'm hoping to also do the DCP or apply for a PI in the future. Wishing you the best of luck in college!

Hi Lauren! Thanks for the best wishes and I wish you luck, too! Do you know what you want to do in the CP?

I think I would be happy with any role! But if I had to pick, concierge or attractions would probably be my top choices. I've wanted to do the program for the longest time so I'm hoping it all works out :) How about you?

I think I would be happy with any role! But if I had to pick, concierge or attractions would probably be my top choices. I've wanted to do the program for the longest time so I'm hoping it all works out :) How about you?

I would absolutely adore to be a fairy godmother in training at the BBB, but character attendant/merchandise would be cool too! And like you said, I think I'd be happy with whatever I was assigned- but those three seem really cool.

No way! I was strongly considering Pace but chose Baruch instead mainly because of the tuition difference, but a few of my relatives graduated from Pace and loved it + became very successful. It's so nice there too :)

Just started last week, are you enjoying Pace so far??

Hi Kaitlyn! My name is Kayla and I live on long island and go to school here. I applied to the college program for the Spring of this year! I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!