Numerous back-to-back rides on Hulk & DD..

Sherrilatte

Bad to the Bone
Inspired by the blackout thread, has anyone ever rode these coasters, three or more times in a row.

My brains feel a bit scrambled, so I normally have to put some time between rides, but my son wants to go on back-to-back rides on the coasters. :rolleyes:

Is he the only one that can tolerate this or am I the dud in this case?:)

Here's a tip... if you feel sick, stop riding.

Otherwise, enjoy!

Everyone has a different threshold for how much they can handle.

-Doctor Jon

The most I have gotten was 12 in row. That was first thing in the morning on both Dragons. Ive gotten about 8 in a row on the Hulk. I dont have much of a problem with riding over and over, althought sometimes after riding it a couple times it sorta gets boring.

I did the Hulk 7 times in a row in the single riders line. I was kind of dizzy after 7. I wanted to do 2 hours non-stop, but I gave up after an hour.

Well, Barry you wouldn't have made it...

When we were there last August, Travel Channel was filming a special. top 10 Coasters.. you've all seen it.

Anyway, Hulk is rated #1... No surprised there.

But Hulk was closed when we got there via early entry. We asked why, and they said extras for the coaster special were on Hulk for footage. The CM said they had to be there at 6 am for THREE solid hours of shooting

Can you imagine riding Hulk for three solid hours. We saw the crew come out and the extras and they looked beat

Yes that was the filming that we did there. There was actuallly 2 days of filming on the Hulk one day was to film people on the ride. The second day was to film the track and the background noise people on the coaster. The day that most of the FLCC was there was the second day as part of the background noise. It was neat looking at the crouds being told that the hulk was closed and then people noticing us on the coaster and then pointing and asking why are they on it. I think when they opened the coaster there was already a 30-45 min wait.

On that filming there was alot of time down between the shots I think in the 3 hours that we were there we got in 15 rides. After every circuit they would stop the coaster and check all the cameras 3 total to see if they got the shot that they were hoping for. They had to have the Universal engineers there to check the train due to the cables that they ran all over it. They put in several microphones and cameras from the front of the coaster to a rear facing one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter