Number to access dvc from the uk

Discussion in 'UK DVC Discussion' started by crabbie1, Dec 9, 2011.

1. crabbie1

crabbie1 DIS Veteran

Hi
    A a new member of DVC :cool1::banana: I was given two numbers to access member services.Well neither work:confused3I managed to use the number I normally use to access the US for 1p a minute .Anyone know another number to access dvc for us brits or not.
    Thankyou.
    I also havent recieved a oin to access the website.Member services did not seem to know what I meant but accounting did.Again a bit vague.
    Any help would be appreciated.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. skelfbsfb

skelfbsfb DIS Veteran

You should be able to dial the first number and this puts you through to at&t. You then dial the second number and that gives you member services.

4. skelfbsfb

skelfbsfb DIS Veteran

You should be able to dial the first number and this puts you through to at&t. You then dial the second number and that gives you member services.

5. crabbie1

crabbie1 DIS Veteran

Wil
    As im with virgin media i used the c&w one and it just says number no longer availible. To be honest i used the 0845 numb i hv for the 1p a min so it doesnt matter. just a bit concerned as not had my pin to access my account etc online. Suppose its a bit too soon.

6. squitty

squitty <font color=006633>With a little bit of Pixie Dust

I am with Virgin, use the at&t number with no problems. Been using it since the beginning.

7. Brandis

Brandis DIS Veteran

Another possibility is to use Skype, you can dial US toll free numbers free of charge in Skype from anywhere in the world.

8. crabbie1

crabbie1 DIS Veteran

Found out why????I am calling from a mobile thats why.Dont have a and line.Realised i had put VM at the top so you guys thought I meantI was with VM.Have the tv internet etc but no landline.Sorry:wizard: