Number of DP credits?

iheartbelle87

DIS Veteran
I am totally have a 'moment'. Planning a last minute trip 3/21-3/24... purchasing 2 day park tickets w/ Disney dining plus. The WDW website states that its a snack/QS/TS credit for each night. But I always understood that its the number of days you have park tickets for... correct ?

TIA!

I am totally have a 'moment'. Planning a last minute trip 3/21-3/24... purchasing 2 day park tickets w/ Disney dining plus. The WDW website states that its a snack/QS/TS credit for each night. But I always understood that its the number of days you have park tickets for... correct ?

TIA!
Going by your reservation, you would have 3 nights' worth of dining credits for 3/21, 3/22, 3/23. Tickets don't enter into the equation for determining dining credits, just the number of resort nights in a reservation. If you have Free Dining, your visit must be 3 nights minimum. If you want less dining plan, you would split your stay into two reservations -- one with dining plan, one that's room-only. You should be able to stay in the same room, but Disney doesn't offer a guarantee. Also, you would have to visit the lobby to check-out and then check-in again between your two reservations.

I had the same "moment." Thought I had 3 days of dining because I had 3 days of tickets. Nope 4. Worked out well because we decided to do CRT for 2 credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter