Number of credits

BreTyPres87

Mouseketeer
I don't know why I am so confused by this but can someone please tell me how many credits I will have on my vacation from 6/23-30 - I don't know if the last day has credits which is why I am confused.. so HELP please!! TIA :goodvibes

Assuming you're checking in on the 23 and checking out on the 30th, you will be there for 7 nights. Dining plan credits are based on the number of nights, so you will receive 7 times the "daily" allotment per person. They can be used any time between check in and midnight following your check out.

If you're staying 7 nights on the regular dining plan you will have 7 TS, 7 CS and 7 snacks per person. They expire at midnight after you check out. If you want to use any on your check-out day, then plan your meals so that you will have enough credits left over for a meal on that day. If you don't need to use any that day, then plan to use them all up before then.

This is assuming you are using the regular dining plan. The totals will be different for the QS plan or the deluxe dining plan.

Thank you!!
We're on Deluxe so we will have 21 meal credits 14 snack credits, i've only planned for 20 credits worth of meals and using snacks for light breakfasts and lunches on some days.. guess I could plan one more meal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter