Number for Lost and Found

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by neg58, Jan 1, 2013.

1. neg58

neg58 DIS Veteran

I was on the Wonder last week and just discovered I lost my prescription sunglasses. Most likely they were in my cabin.

Does anyone have a number for customer service? We sailed out of Miami.

Nancy

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DesertGal

DesertGal Mouseketeer

800-522-7648

4. pharmama

pharmama DIS Veteran

I had a very successful experience using email as well. Their address is:

DCL.lost.and.found@disney.com

You will get an auto response initially but a person will contact you after that. They found something we didn't know we'd lost. Someone in our FE exchange did signature photo mats fir everyone but when it was delivered to our room on the last night we didn't realize that's what was going on because it had the wrong name on it. So we returned it to guest services thinking someone had put the wrong cabin number and hoping they would come try to pick it up.

When we got home, we found out on the DIS that it was supposed to be for us. Because of the time lapse before we figured it out, it was 2 sailings later before we contacted DCL via this email addy. I wasn't expecting much but figured it didn't hurt to ask. They found the photo mat and shipped it to us for free.

5. rescuetink

rescuetink DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! W

I have 407-566-3734!!!

Let me know which number works for you so I know for our next cruise in October!! :thumbsup2

6. neg58

neg58 DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone. I wanted to check under the beds with a flashlight but had already packed it. I opened my glasses case when I got home and it was empty! I'm pretty sure I had them on on the last night coming off Castaway, and then I was using binoculars to look at the Dream which was waiting to go into Castaway and I probably took them off to use then binocs. The sun was setting and I probably put on my regular glasses instead of the sunglasses.

Hope they are found.

Nancy