Number for Guest Services and tiny rant

dkmulder

Mouseketeer
Would anyone happen to have the direct number for guest services?

I called the number yesterday for reservations, which is just a call center, and as everyone knows they always have a long wait. I waited about 25 minutes before my call was taken and spoke with a lovely woman who, as nice as she was, was ultimately unable to help me, even with talking to her managers.

I have a free dining bounceback booked for December and wanted to see about changing resorts if there was availability and making a payment. For some reason she said my account reservation was locked and she was unable to access it. After lots of waiting and her talking to a manager, they were able to determine that there is availablity at one resort, but they couldn't give me the price over the phone, I'd have to speak with guest services (which she said would be another wait, another call transfer, yada, yada, ya). Since it was for CBR and they will be having some major renovations going on that will effect things I enjoy, like the gift shop, I decided it wasn't necessary. So then I tell her I'm just going to make a payment...and she can't take my payment because of the locked reservation. She thought she could, but she couldn't. So I will have to be transferred to guest services anyway. I'm still okay with this because I know if I hang up to call again I'll just have to wait again before being able to speak to anyone, so she puts me on hold to transfer me. A couple minutes later she comes back on to tell me there is a 45 minute wait. Really? After already waiting 25 minutes, then getting absolutely nowhere for almost an hour, then I have to wait another hour to make a payment! And the thing is, if I had the time, I would have waited. But I'm working and already wasted my break to make the phone call...who really has over an hour to spare to make a payment?

So, to the point, does anyone have a number directly to guest services so I will hopefully only have to wait 45 minutes to make a payment rather than an hour and 15 minutes?

Man, I miss the days of 2016 when we could make payments online.

I would have just hung up and used the automated phone payment system rather than waiting on hold. I used the automated system during the brief time online payment was unavailable and it was very easy.

Also, I'm assuming you have a package booked, since you have dining. You can make package payments online. I paid off my vacation online earlier this month.

We have a free dining bounce back booked also and I feel your pain. Every time I call the wait is crazy. Like 20 mins to talk to a cast member then like 5-10 mins of confusion that they can't do anything with my reservations and then like 30+mins for them to get ahold of guest services.

Unfortunately I don't have a number for you. I wish I did. I know I have to add an infant to the reservation in the future and I'm dreading it.

Since when can we not make an online payment? Or is it just some people? I had no idea. When I go into my disney experience I've been able to make 2 payments online. I just did one a month ago.

I call the BB telephone number for changes/issues. I find it quicker and easier than CRO for BB reservations. It is 407-939-7607, IIRC.

Good luck!

I know for a while, the online payment option was gone. However, a month or so ago it was back. That is how I made our final payment.

Never call the main reservations line when you're wanting to change or do anything with a BB. I almost had my reservation completely screwed up by doing that a couple of years ago. Call the BB line.

Thank you all for your replies! I am so excited to hear that we can make payments online again! I do know that for some reason this option still is not available in MDE for me, which is why I called. For some reason parts of my reservation never fully loads in MDE, and I wonder if that might be tied to the reason they also cannot access my reservation at the call center. They can pull up the reservation and see that it is there, just as I can, but they can't access it to make any changes. I did not have any of these issues last fall when we went, and I made all of my payments online, which I love being able to do!

Someone mentioned an automated payment number. Does anyone happen to have that number?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter