Number 9 is really FINE! Welcome to AKL LITE - the 'unofficial' FAQ Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Kim, not sure if you checked your texts but I was able to get Adr's for Friday for us at Via Napoli and Saturday for us at SciFi theatre.:thumbsup2 & yes I put in for food allergy requests for both.:worship:

....WHAT??!?!!?!?!?....no 50's PT.....:sad:
th_Temper-tantrum-smiley.gif
bth_Smiley-Crying.gif
tantrum.gif

....it's gonna be so fun to surprise Lauren and the kids at the airport.....:teeth:

Just called DELTA. The only thing we need is the confirmation # to check in. No paper needed. Also when you sign up for the amex card make sure you call DELTA up afterwards, so they can add it to the airline reservation therefore giving u the free baggage.

Just called DELTA. The only thing we need is the confirmation # to check in. No paper needed. Also when you sign up for the amex card make sure you call DELTA up afterwards, so they can add it to the airline reservation therefore giving u the free baggage.

....oh....okay...:thumbsup2
[...can I sign up online?]

....WHAT??!?!!?!?!?....no 50's PT.....:sad:
th_Temper-tantrum-smiley.gif
bth_Smiley-Crying.gif

LoL nope. Nuttin later on day. Kids wanted to head back over to sci fi Anyhow its been about 3 yes since we ate there. 50's we love but always have eaten there. If you wanted to leave HS to go back to Epcot to keep your Le Cellier ADR u can still do that but I'll have to change mine then. Either way let me know.

BTW. I love those 3 emoticons.

LoL nope. Nuttin later on day. Kids wanted to head back over to sci fi Anyhow its been about 3 yes since we ate there. 50's we love but always have eaten there. If you wanted to leave HS to go back to Epcot to keep your Le Cellier ADR u can still do that but I'll have to change mine then. Either way let me know.

BTW. I love those 3 emoticons.

....we. don't. have. park. hoppers.

When will you start a 2014 list? We'll be there July 26-28, 2014. Royal Assante Suite & 2 additional CL rooms

OK, thanks! I didn't see the list, just for 2013. Lots of time for planning!!

....well, at least SOMEONE has lots of time....me, I'm scramblin' here...not that I'm complainin'....jes' sayin', is all....:rolleyes1

See what happens when I'm gone a day or 2?!! Kimmar books the trip!! :banana::banana::banana:

Nothing like going down to the wire! :rotfl:

Congrats - I'm so happy you are able to go! :thumbsup2

HOWEVER, do NOT even THINK about doing a TR for this upcoming trip until you finish that dagnabbit TR that got us all into this Boo Boo mess!! :rotfl2:

Have a magical vacation, Kimmar! pixiedust:

Two weeks from today, I'll be sitting on my porch while the wild animals sleep....in my room. And I watch the real animals out on the Savannah. I'm SOOOOOO excited!

Congrats to Kimmar and DizDad - you guys have a GREAT trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter