Number 9 is really FINE! Welcome to AKL LITE - the 'unofficial' FAQ Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am taking my 2 ds (13 and 11) for Nov 30 thru Dec 4th. We rented points from Tink Fan and will be staying 2 nights in a Standard Studio and 2 nights in a Savannah View Studio!!

you have been added

November
Grumpy Grandma, Oct 27th – 3rd, Jambo
Cinderella1122, Oct 31st - 5th, Jambo
PNO4TE, 1st AKL CL
PNO4TE, 2nd – 9th, BC
RachelTori, 2nd – 9th, Swan and BCV
Barnabas T Bullion 7th – 11th, AKL Jambo
rquebral, 7th – 12th, Jambo
drujaz, 6th – 15th, AKV Kidani
tiggerlvr27, 11th – 15th, AKL
Tinker326, 12th – 19th, Kidani
Irishlisa, 15th – 18th, GV Kidani
patclairesmom, 27th – 29th, Kidani
patclairesmom, 29th – Dec 3rd, AKV Jambo
saratogastehr, 29th – Dec 6th, AKL Jambo
CupcakeKelly, 30th, BLT
Disneyholic, 30th – Dec 2nd, Kidani (after our 7 night DCL Western Caribbean Cruise on the Fantasy)
Racemom17, 30th – Dec 4th, AKL

Can I be put on the list, even though it's such a very long time until our trip, so long that we can't even technically book it yet? And we're not sure if we'll be renting points or staying as regular guests, the only thing we KNOw, is we're going.

We're planning Nov 30th 2014 until Dec 12, 2014. OUr oldest DD will turn 8 on that trip and her wish has been to go on the walking safari through AK. And I measured today, she is officially tall enough for the RnRC!!! :cool1:

Can I be put on the list, even though it's such a very long time until our trip, so long that we can't even technically book it yet? And we're not sure if we'll be renting points or staying as regular guests, the only thing we KNOw, is we're going.

We're planning Nov 30th 2014 until Dec 12, 2014. OUr oldest DD will turn 8 on that trip and her wish has been to go on the walking safari through AK. And I measured today, she is officially tall enough for the RnRC!!! :cool1:

You have been added

December
nadira36, Nov 30th – 12th, AKL, DD will turn 8….

So I had to cancel our Oct/Nov trip and as much as I hate to say it can you remove me from the list. :(

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS CAN YOU ADD ME TO THE SEPT 2013 LIST!!! ???? :goodvibes

Sept 5th - 12th AKV Jambo :lovestruc

So I had to cancel our Oct/Nov trip and as much as I hate to say it can you remove me from the list. :(

You'll be there a few days when we are.

Ok Kidani folks. We have been here since Sunday and have not seen any animals from our rooms. We are on the Sunset savanah.

Ok Kidani folks. We have been here since Sunday and have not seen any animals from our rooms. We are on the Sunset savanah.

Although we did not have a savannah room there was a couple of days in May we didn't see hardly any animals at all from the viewing areas. Then on day three loads appeared it was quite odd. Maybe it was hot or they herd in areas making their way round. I would mention it to a CM to see what they say.

Although we did not have a savannah room there was a couple of days in May we didn't see hardly any animals at all from the viewing areas. Then on day three loads appeared it was quite odd. Maybe it was hot or they herd in areas making their way round. I would mention it to a CM to see what they say.

I agree, I would mention it to a CM and see what they say. We were there last September with a sunset savannah view and the animals were non stop all day.

You have been updated...

September
RachelTori, Aug 27th – 3rd AKV-CL & CSR
s3rndpt, Aug 31st – 2nd, AKL
beachgrl001, 2nd – 10th, AKV
ruadisneyfan2, 4th – 8th, AKL
Grumpy Grandma, 5th – 12th, AKV Jambo
Wicket's Mom, 9th – 13th, AKL CL
Letthewookiewin, 9th – 14th, AKL
JESSketeer, 13th – 21st, AKL
Stackyallred, 14th – 21st, Kidani
DISzy, 14th – 21st, AKL CL
4xmom, 14th – 21st, AKL Kidani
RapunzelsGoodMom, 14th, AKL
RapunzelsGoodMom, 15th – 20th, BLT
Wiserabbit, 15th – 21st, AKL
MickeyNicky25, 15th – 22nd, Jambo
Princess Hooper, 17th – 24th, AKL
Dawnywog, 18th – 26th, Jambo
Paula Sedley-Burke, 19th - Oct 3rd, SSR, Disney Dream, and AKV
country-mom-of-4, 20th – 28th, Kidani
tlkscott, 20th – 28th, AKL
CuteAndFluffy, 25th – Oct 1st, AKL
gilsan 25th – Oct 2nd , Kidani
franandaj, 29th - Oct 2nd, VWL

We are on the sunset savanna by the bus stop. Perfect location. But no animals

I agree about asking a CM. Someone should be able to tell you when they feed the animals, too. They usually place the food so the animals are drawn closer to the rooms and viewing areas. There have been times we didnt see many, but never have we not seen any at all. I hope that changes for you. I'd be really upset.

My son (6) told me this morning he wants to go back to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. But not the one we just went to (Kidani). The "other one." I asked what he meant and he said the one with the Cheerios. He must mean the club level lounge. We're pretty well priced out of there now, since we're a party of five (and will be six the trip after this one). Maybe I could convince my husband to try BWI. My son even thought the clown pool looked cool. Personally, I think of Pennywise whenever I see it. But walking to Epcot would be nice.

Hello, I just upgraded our resort from Caribbean Beach to Animal Kingdom Lodge! We are only able to do a standard room, but I am still excited! We will be there Dec 4 - Dec 9. I don't know too much about the resort yet, but am having fun looking. If we are just a regular standard room, does that mean we will be in Jambo? Can't wait to go!

.....first of all, :welcome: , and yes you will be in Jambo House. Feel free to ask any questions you may have....BTW, congrats on the upgrade! :thumbsup2

I asked for a Savannah view. Does this mean that we will automatically placed in a room that we can see the animals or do I have to do something special:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter