Now, where is my stroller?

We went to Disneyland with our 2 y o I made a sign that hung on our stroller saying this stroller belongs to the our last name family. Also at night I hung glow sticks on it.

Spray it with skunk scent. It probably won't get moved, and no others will be parked in its vicinity.

I buy my strollers with Disney in mind. My boys had a sit and stand that was lemon yellow and black (stood out perfectly in a sea of strollers). My daughter had a bright red stroller and we recently got her an umbrella stroller to save space in the car when we went on trips. It's a little darker - purple - so I might upgrade before our next trip in over a year. We go through a lot of strollers, but it's so worth it!

I bought LED strips forms runner supply store. They are used on dog leashes, etc. they attached via Velcro and were either solid blue or flashing.

We had no problem finding the stroller during the day, but we were in the parks at night A LOT and it was invaluable to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter