"Now That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout!"- Our 1st DVC stay-May 2010-Wrap Up 9/23

WOWzer! Where did you take the photos? Were they part of the PP CD? I love all the pics especially the ones in the hammock and the family picture at the end!

Priceless :goodvibes

Those are just beautiful pictures. The one of the girls on the hammock is just priceless! Thanks for sharing... what a great prize to win!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics from the photo shoot! Some of those def. need to be framed!
I'd love to do a photo shoot on my thanksgiving trip, too. Do you know how much they are?
What are your dates again for the Thanksgiving trip? I just got my plans and ADRs set yesterday.

Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! They actually made me well up!! I have seen the ones they use for display in the deluxe resorts and yours top all of them!!!! I'm glad your home and I can't wait to hear all about Sea World...we haven't been there since 2005:eek:

Those pictures are awesome!! I love, love, LOVE the ones of the girls in the hammock! What a great prize! You have a beautiful family. :)

I love your photos, too! They are all so good, but I really like the one of the girls in the hammock and those last two of the whole family! :goodvibes

What great pictures!!! Those are just gorgeous.

I'm sorry you had rude teen encounters....and I hear ya on the, um, lack of clothes on some of the young ladies. Every trip, I am shocked at least once about how some of them look. You wonder, if they are there with their parents, how they let them leave inthe morning looking like that. But I guess I am just a fuddy-duddy. :)

:yay:Yay!! You're back! I hope Lindsey had a great birthday trip!

The photopass pics are beautiful! What a gorgeous family! What time of day did you have the pics taken? We did ours in the morning and the sun was so bright, we were squinting in most of the pictures! I think next time, I'd do the pics as the sun is settting!

Can't wait for more!:thumbsup2

We really did love SSR. Joe kept saying he couldn't understand what people didn't like. I have to say I don't get it either. Of course we did have a great room in a great location. The food at the Artist's Pallette was good and every CM was fantastic. We must be really easy to please but we would go back in a second. :goodvibes

hahaha, we must be easy to please too then. We are very happy to have SSR as our home. :goodvibes Funny though because I don't think we've ever actually eaten at the Artist's Palette! LOL. Probably because we are always in Congress Park which is further from there and we typically buy some stuff to keep in the room.

And geez, you won MORE DVC prizes?! I need to come with you guys sometime! Jealous!

Love the photo shoot pictures too. :thumbsup2

omg i love all the pics!!! I've seen the sample ones when we've stayed at WL and those are wonderful as well!!! I'd have to look up the prices on those although I'm pretty sure my parents would not be interested in doing it as their "kids" are now 25 (me) and 23 (my brother). We did do the photopass pic of the WL xmas tree last year and the guy spent a good 20/25 mins with us as there was no line and they were the best pics of the trip--we bought the photopackage special envelope thing. It's amazing what they can do when they take their time!!
The photographer's name was Lynne and she was fantastic. She was really good with the girls and SOOOOOO nice. If you're like us you never stop long enough to get family pics so it was a nice change for us. :goodvibes

WOWzer! Where did you take the photos? Were they part of the PP CD? I love all the pics especially the ones in the hammock and the family picture at the end!

Priceless :goodvibes
Thanks TK! Pics were taken at the Poly. There's a photopass kiosk on the second floor right inside the entrance leading from the monorail. I had won the session and a free CD at the WHW. As soon as she was done shooting us she made the CD for us. She also gave me the photopass card to go with it. :goodvibes It was fun! :thumbsup2

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics from the photo shoot! Some of those def. need to be framed!
I'd love to do a photo shoot on my thanksgiving trip, too. Do you know how much they are?
What are your dates again for the Thanksgiving trip? I just got my plans and ADRs set yesterday.
I think the photo shoot is around $75 but I could be wrong. Our photographer did tell me that we got a 20% discount for being DVC. There might be other discounts out there too so you may want to check around. I've heard of people getting it for $25.

My November dates are Nov. 20-28. We are sadly staying offsite because that's what my parents want. I'd much rather be onsite but they have these big ideas of staying together in a house. Not quite sure how that's going to work out. :laughing:

Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! They actually made me well up!! I have seen the ones they use for display in the deluxe resorts and yours top all of them!!!! I'm glad your home and I can't wait to hear all about Sea World...we haven't been there since 2005:eek:
Hi Queen! Thanks for the sweet words on the pics. I hope to get an update up tomorrow night. Joe will be working then and tonight Lindsey and I have volleyball so we will be tied up most of the evening. :goodvibes

Those pictures are awesome!! I love, love, LOVE the ones of the girls in the hammock! What a great prize! You have a beautiful family. :)
Aww you are too sweet Julia! I plan to frame the pics of the girls in the hammock. The lighting is beautiful in those. :goodvibes

I love your photos, too! They are all so good, but I really like the one of the girls in the hammock and those last two of the whole family! :goodvibes
Thanks B! I have big ideas on what to do with the pics. :idea:

What great pictures!!! Those are just gorgeous.

I'm sorry you had rude teen encounters....and I hear ya on the, um, lack of clothes on some of the young ladies. Every trip, I am shocked at least once about how some of them look. You wonder, if they are there with their parents, how they let them leave inthe morning looking like that. But I guess I am just a fuddy-duddy. :)
Thank you so much! :goodvibes

I must be a fuddy-duddy too. :lmao: It was a bit much, there was absolutely nothing left to the imagination on these girls. Joe will kill me if I ever let the girls leave the house looking that....not that I ever would. :laughing:

:yay:Yay!! You're back! I hope Lindsey had a great birthday trip!

The photopass pics are beautiful! What a gorgeous family! What time of day did you have the pics taken? We did ours in the morning and the sun was so bright, we were squinting in most of the pictures! I think next time, I'd do the pics as the sun is settting!

Can't wait for more!:thumbsup2
Hiya Wendy! Lindsey had a great trip and I have to tell ya....it was significantly cheaper than the cost of her last two birthday parties. ;)

We had the pics taken during the last time slot of the day (7pm). It was a little warm but not as bad as it would have been a little earlier. Note the wavy, humidity hair. :laughing:

I promise to update more mid week. We just started volleyball and I decided to coach. :banana:

hahaha, we must be easy to please too then. We are very happy to have SSR as our home. :goodvibes Funny though because I don't think we've ever actually eaten at the Artist's Palette! LOL. Probably because we are always in Congress Park which is further from there and we typically buy some stuff to keep in the room.

And geez, you won MORE DVC prizes?! I need to come with you guys sometime! Jealous!

Love the photo shoot pictures too. :thumbsup2
We really did enjoy our stay at SSR. The girls couldn't get enough of the pool and the big slide. Thanks on the photoshoot Sarah! You are welcome to come along anytime! It's been a very good proposition for us so far. We're actually considering a 50pt. add on at the moment. I know...crazy huh! :lmao:

Oh my goodness, those pics are fabulous! :goodvibes

Sara
Thanks Sara! I am so pleased with the results. I didn't want to overwhelm everyone with all the pics but there are some even better ones that I didn't share. Lynne did a fabulous job. I couldn't be more ticked...especially for what I paid. :rolleyes1

Oh my word! I love the pictures. I think my favorites are the ones of the girls in the hammock and the ones of all of you together. What a fantastic prize you won.

DisneyPhotoImage39.jpg

All the pictures are great--but I think this one's my favorite! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter