Now that Target clearanced their summer stuff--what about toys!?!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by marshallandcartersmo, Jun 20, 2006.

1. marshallandcartersmo

marshallandcartersmo DIS Veteran

I'm worried I'm going to miss Target big summer toy clearance!! I really stocked up last year for Christmas and birthday parties. We all need to keep our eyes open for it. I am guessing ours was in July last year, but I am also sure they didn't clearance their summer stuff this early last year either.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mommyceratops

mommyceratops <font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color

Me too!! I love the toy clearance. I am thinking it was closer to school starting last year?

I also LOVE when they clearance back to school items!! I stocked up on the markers etc.

4. leila

leila Earning My Ears

Do you remember what percentage the toys were marked down?? I would LOVE to find them at 50-75% off! Thanks!

5. dismom24

dismom24 Mouseketeer

I think last year it was around the end of July. I only remember because we were birthday shopping for my son when we came upon it.

6. marshallandcartersmo

marshallandcartersmo DIS Veteran

The toys went down to 75% last summer---I remember stocking up like crazy! Not all the toys of course, but there was a great selection. Sorta like they do after Christmas........

7. disneysnowflake

disneysnowflake DIS Veteran

At our Target last year the toys started being marked down around the first week of July.
    The went to their lowest price at the end of July.

Two years in a row our Target did this with toys.

DS's former best friend's birthday is August 1. Most of the items he collects were on clearance very cheap last year right before his birthday. That's how I remember the time frame. He was thrilled with the load of action figures we were able to find for him.

8. Kayla's Mom

Kayla's Mom <font color=darkorchid>You are not alone!! I have

Our Targets were end of July last year as well (I marked my calendar!) :thumbsup2

9. DisneyMommyMichelle

DisneyMommyMichelle Always Dreaming...

WOW!! thanks for this info!!! since i have 2 birthdays around christmas, this will be fabulous!!!