November ADR's & Cancellations

can anyone help me out with

Aukerhaus, Coral Reef or Chefs de France dinner for 5 Nov 23
can trade Chef de France for 5 2:50 lunch

Aukerhaus dinner or lunch for 5 Thanksgiving Nov 22

Aukerhaus dinner for 5 Nov 20
can trade Raglan Road for 5 3:00 (dinner)

Prime Time or Sci-Fi dinner for 5 Nov 19
can trade Prime Time for 5 2:50 lunch

I realy want Aukerhaus because my girls got all moody when I told them we weren't eating with the princesses.... and any excuse to get rid of Raglan Road (DH picked it) would make me happy.

Any traders???

I have a Chef Mickeys Breakfast 11/26 at 7:40 am and am wanting a Tusker House Breakfast 11/25 @ 8 to 9 am. Party of 3.

I also have a LeCellier 11/27@ 11:50 am and I am wanting close to same thing on 11/28 also for 3.

TIA:thumbsup2

I need California Grill for dinner on Friday, Nov. 23rd, party of 2. I know it's a longshot but you never know.

We have Chefs de France party of 5 for 5:20pm on Tues Nov 20. If anyone has a Le Cellier they could trade for any late lunch or dinner time on Sun Nov 18 or Tues Nov 20, I would be most grateful. My email: cook_angie@yahoo.com.

thanks.

On Friday November 9, I have a lunch (for two) for CRT and I know how lucky I am to have it :)

After I made it 180 days out I was kind of wishing I had made it for dinner and now its impossible to get in during that evening.

I know that there are probably people out there that made their ADR for dinner when they'd prefer lunch. If there is someone who feels that way for that night, PM me. I've never swapped before and would need to know the particulars.

Something came up over the last couple of months and we have had to downsize our trip. First to go was DDP so, I have to cancel most of our ADR's.
I thought I would see if anyone here wants them.

So here they are:
Nov. 16 Teppanayaki 2:30pm 5ppl
Nov. 19 LeCellier 5:40pm 4ppl + 1person (GONE)
Nov. 21 Chef Mickeys 8:00am 5ppl (GONE)

Hope someone here can use them.

Jen:)

Something came up over the last couple of months and we have had to downsize our trip. First to go was DDP so, I have to cancel most of our ADR's.

So here they are:
Nov. 19 LeCellier 5:40pm 4ppl + 1person
Nov. 21 Chef Mickeys 8:00am 5ppl

I would love to have your Chef Mickey's on the 21st. E-mail me at
shellyj125@sbcglobal.net. Then we can get the info transferred to me. Thanks so much.

So here they are:
Nov. 19 LeCellier 5:40pm 4ppl + 1person
Nov. 21 Chef Mickeys 8:00am 5ppl

Can you email me about Le Cellier? We were hoping we could get in there! cook_angie@yahoo.com

thanks!

[/U]
we are a party of 8. looking for any of the following on 11/30:
HDDR 5pm
Cali Grill 7pm or earlier
Ohana 7pm or earlier

Looking for Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner anytime between 4pm-8pm 11/29.

Great thread!

Looking for:

CRT for lunch 11/27 or 11/30
LTT for dinner 11/27

BBB @ MK on 11/27 or 11/30

Please PM if you'll be cancelling!:goodvibes

Wishing for CRT breakfast or lunch Nov 27, 30 Dec 1, 2
Norway breakfast Nov 26 ADR would be for 3...2 adults and one 3 year old princess
and a BBB for Nov 27, 30 Dec 1, 2 earlier then 4 pm this would be for 1

Looking for WCC on 11/30 for 2 adults for dinner and Le Cellier on 11/25 for dinner will trade have adr for 8:40 pm would like something earlier.

Due to the generosity of another dis member who has given us one of her ADR's, we are cancelling the following, both for a party of 5:

11/19 (Monday) 50's Prime Time at 1:45
11/20 (Tuesday) Chefs de France at 5:20 (I believe this is a 2 table ressie, for 2+3, 5 total)

post a reply if interested and I will check back, thanks...

Just cancelled Le Cellier for 11/14 dinner for 2 @7:30 pm.
Hope that helps someone!

Here's one more ADR I need to give up. Had to choose between Boma and Kona Cafe so I chose Boma. So here it is.

Kona Cafe on the 17th(SAT) @ 5:10 for 5ppl.

Just let me know if you want it and I will make the changes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter