November 3, 2012 - Election Escape Eastern!!

Favorite character is Mickey Mouse.
We are Disney Annual Pass Holders.
DVC since 1992.

This will be my 10th. post so now I can sign up for the chat room and the FE.
Can't wait for 11-3-12 to get here so we can meet everyone.

RJSH stands for Rebecca, Justin, Sarah and Hannah the names of our 4 grandkids. Rebeccca and Justin live in Maryland and Sarah & Hannah live in Michigan.
See if my post number goes up with this post. Seems like I'm stuck on 7. I didn't quote the last two post I sent but the number still didn't go up.

Did you try to send another PM? It looked like there it was updating the number of posts and how many I was still missing :)

8562 and 8564 joining rooms with my in laws

Ours are 8172 and 8174. Connecting rooms for the 5 of us. Our friends are on some other deck - that is all that was available when we book on Dream in December :) Trying out the whole booking your next cruise while on the cruise idea. This was the first time we did that.

Thanks Storms71,really looking forward to meet anyone amd get the bracelets.

Because my sister is not into snorkling I booked the Castaway catamaran Sail & Snorkel to Shipwreck cove in ST.Thomas just for me and now I´m wondering if anybody else from our group is planing the same excursion.I´ll be on the 7.30 Tour.

Take care
Conny

We are doing the full Day Caribbean Sail & Snorkel to Turtle Cove & Honeymoon Beach. It has rave reviews. My kids dont' like to snorkle, but are excited about the turtles.

Iwas originally thinking about that excursion as well.But my sister and I would also like to go to Paradise Point and have another of their fantastic Bushwackers like we did on our first cruise in 2004 on the Magic.We rally can´t believe this is our 5.cruise with DIsney.
I´m sure the snorkeling will be great and I´m too hoping to see Turtles.
Take care
Conny

We have two boys attending college (sophomore & senior) who while they are WDW aficionados reminded us "We are going back in May, right?" ("Yes, we are, boys!") in addition to "You're wasting 'our points' on a cruise?!?".

With you guys talking about grandchildren, you 'got me thinking now if I should've bought the extra 15 years on my OKWR contract?

Vincent
Is it too late? :confused3

We take the kids once a year if they want to go. My oldest has been deployed a lot so my DDiL doesn't seem to want to go without him...well, I think it's more HE doesn't want to miss all the fun with the kids.

Hunter, our youngest grandson hasn't made his first trip yet, but he will soon! I love that my boys are big Disney nuts like me!:goodvibes

Mikimom said:
Ours are 8172 and 8174. Connecting rooms for the 5 of us. Our friends are on some other deck - that is all that was available when we book on Dream in December :) Trying out the whole booking your next cruise while on the cruise idea. This was the first time we did that.

That is how we did this cruise booked last Nov 3 for a birthday gift for our son

We are doing the full Day Caribbean Sail & Snorkel to Turtle Cove & Honeymoon Beach. It has rave reviews. My kids dont' like to snorkle, but are excited about the turtles.

We are doing that excursion as well. The rave reviews got me to book it as well.

Our cruise documents came yesterday! Another milestone passed! I'm dying to dig out our luggage just so we can attach the tags... Just checked the webcam and the Fantasy is sitting there watching the sun come up. Can't wait til it's our turn! *sigh*. I spent some time yesterday working on FE gifts. That is so much fun! :wave2: :cool1:

St Thomas is nice but being a national park, St John was more appealing. Our whole crew is doing one of the hikes on St John. Puerto Rico has so much beauty and history, a specific excursion was a difficult choice, but we (Brenda, Alyssa and I) chose the eco land and kayak tour that goes thru the mangroves :) Mom likes to walk and chose to hike only.

Hey, everyone!

Would anyone like to share a cabana? We got one, but honestly, my husband and I don't LOVE the beach (the kids do.) We are waffling on just letting it go, but we like the idea of having a place to shower off/shade/etc. The only other time we were there was in February, and the water was a little cold. We didn't stay on the island for long. DH is going to run the 5k. I'll just be...around with the kids (two girls, 7 and 3.)

I know that they booked up quickly, so I thought I'd see if anyone would like to join us and split the cost? We have four (six are allowed for current price. We can have up to 10 people, guests 7-10 are $50/each. We'd just split the total.)

Anyone interested?

WDWMarcy said:
Hey, everyone!

Would anyone like to share a cabana? We got one, but honestly, my husband and I don't LOVE the beach (the kids do.) We are waffling on just letting it go, but we like the idea of having a place to shower off/shade/etc. The only other time we were there was in February, and the water was a little cold. We didn't stay on the island for long. DH is going to run the 5k. I'll just be...around with the kids (two girls, 7 and 3.)

I know that they booked up quickly, so I thought I'd see if anyone would like to join us and split the cost? We have four (six are allowed for current price. We can have up to 10 people, guests 7-10 are $50/each. We'd just split the total.)

Anyone interested?

Robby (turns 11 on trip) and I might be. How much for the two of us? What else is included?

We got our docs today - glad I checked the mailbox before Robby did. :)

I added RJSH to the fe. I had a person drop out. I will be sending out a new list. We have had a lot of updates.

Thank you

Misty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter