November 2015.....

Just found out that once I get back from my girls trip with a friend not even two days later my mom and step-father surprised all of us kids (older and younger) with a trip to WDW :D

My one week trip just turned into a 2 week trip!

35 Days left to go!

Your dates was our original dates, but we found out that our oldest DD will be in the Nutcracker ballet and the 4 performances are 11/20 thru 11/22. So we cannot leave until after the afternoon ballet on Sunday. DW has told me that I have to have all our Christmas lights up before we leave, its not the Osbournes but there are a lot:)
I will be up late tonight to do FPs, we rarely do online check-in so no big deal there. We are REALLY looking forward to this tripparty: Have a great time:)
I LOVE the Nutcracker :love: I go see it locally with my mom every year. What part is your daughter playing, or dancing?

We are going Nov 17-23 staying at the Yacht Club! Getting more and more excited each day!!! I'm still working on getting our dining reservations down since we only booked a few months ago. It's tricky!!
Any luck with your ADR's?

Last minute trip booked two days ago for November 10-19. Working on ADRs and how exhausting! I think the CM are starting to remember me by name and the site is always open on my computer. Have a few secured that aren't the ideal times, but better than nothing! So excited

count me and DW in! we changed our 10/2016 trip to this years week of Thanksgiving to see the Osbourne lights one more time!
43 days! getting excited. Only there for 4 days/3 nights the week of Thanksgiving, but itll be great to break from reality for a little bit! cant wait - first time of our 5 Disney trips together DW and I will be staying @ Disney. POR our first time - i dont think thats too shabby!

43 days! getting excited. Only there for 4 days/3 nights the week of Thanksgiving, but itll be great to break from reality for a little bit! cant wait - first time of our 5 Disney trips together DW and I will be staying @ Disney. POR our first time - i dont think thats too shabby!
Have a great trip:) We really like POR, it's a great themed resort. We have 40 more days:car:

sucks i have to wait until 10/26 for my Magicband Window to end :crazy2:

21 days :yay:

Not looking forward to our early morning flight, but that just means we can hit up a park that afternoon!

32 days! We got our packet with vouchers for the first resort of our split stay.

How long did it take after the customize by date to receive MBs for those who have them already?

Less than 3 weeks until we check in..... It's so hard because we have 12 days until we leave, then another week from that day. We'll be kept busy seeing family & other Florida sights with them, but I have to say, all I have right now is DISNEY ON THE BRAIN! :mickeyjum

21 days :yay:

Not looking forward to our early morning flight, but that just means we can hit up a park that afternoon!
I always dread those early morning flights, but by the afternoon I'm glad we did it! And after trying late afternoon/early evening flights a couple times I really do prefer the early morning ones. I end up sitting around waiting to leave with later flights-house is neat so don't want anyone messing anything up lol, not much food in house so we can't eat! And then having to WAIT until the next day to really DO anything >:(
But yeah, no fun getting everybody ready early, either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter