November 2015 Scrapbook Challenge ~ Thankful for the memories! Winner concertkatie

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:welcome: November!! This year has just flown by, with that being said, it's time to be thankful for the memories both current and past. So let's motivate each other to get these photos on pages!

All pages 6 x 6 and larger will go towards your count!

Total Pages Completed: 365

Scrappers and Goals:

Chae - 10
concertkatie - 15 :eeyore:
DisneyBelle99 - 14
jeniferdwn - 75
maybeecatlady - 10
M2MRB -30
mgrace79 - 14
OrangeBirdGirl - 20 :eeyore:
Poppins2000 - 30 :eeyore:
princessnancy96 - 75 :eeyore:

Scrappers Completed Pages:

Canadian harmony - 66
Chae - 2
concertkatie - 52 :flower1:
jeniferdwn - 9
M2MRB - 26
OrangeBirdGirl - 20
poppins2000 - 31
PN96 - 148
rlovew - 11

Goals Met: :eeyore:
Leader: :flower1:

Last edited:
Thanks for starting this Nan!

I'm in for 30 pages and hope to finish 2014 up!

Please put me down for 75 pages. I have a 3 day crop and a long Thanksgiving weekend this month. Hope to get a lot accomplished.

Please put me down for 30 pages. PT is going to be eating up most of my scrap time for this month but that's okay!!

Becky

I have done 8 pages so far and I hope to get a few more done but I am not expecting to complete too many with being away for half of the rest of the month.

Rebecca

I completed 3 more pages which completes all the photos I have of the family printed. I have to order the other 20ish photos I have when a sale comes up again.

I completed 3 more pages which completes all the photos I have of the family printed. I have to order the other 20ish photos I have when a sale comes up again.
so this means you are completely caught up with your scrapping?!?! WOW!! I cannot imagine!! and you only have 20 something pictures to print?? That is my long term goal as in like 20 years from now! haha I'm very impressed!

so this means you are completely caught up with your scrapping?!?! WOW!! I cannot imagine!! and you only have 20 something pictures to print?? That is my long term goal as in like 20 years from now! haha I'm very impressed!

No this means I am completely caught up on my scrapbooking for our family (we meet our adoptive daughters in August and have had visits with them since) so this is for the album of the family that started in August. I still have out time in the Keys before the girls, parts of 2 Disney albums, and almost all of 2 other Disney albums. I will however do my best to keep current on the family album. The others I don't think I will be working on until after Christmas at this point as I am planning on doing a Dec daily, I will have move in, Thanksgiving trip, and other events for the family for the rest of the year. I also have to do my simple Christmas cards for people around here. I do have a lot of swap items to use so that does help things go faster- Christmas and fall pages for this year only need pictures and journaling once the events happen so those things will help. I have 6-8 years of swap items that I haven't used that will help me keep current on things.

No this means I am completely caught up on my scrapbooking for our family (we meet our adoptive daughters in August and have had visits with them since) so this is for the album of the family that started in August. I still have out time in the Keys before the girls, parts of 2 Disney albums, and almost all of 2 other Disney albums. I will however do my best to keep current on the family album. The others I don't think I will be working on until after Christmas at this point as I am planning on doing a Dec daily, I will have move in, Thanksgiving trip, and other events for the family for the rest of the year. I also have to do my simple Christmas cards for people around here. I do have a lot of swap items to use so that does help things go faster- Christmas and fall pages for this year only need pictures and journaling once the events happen so those things will help. I have 6-8 years of swap items that I haven't used that will help me keep current on things.
That is really great that you are able to adopt! My friend was able to adopt a little boy and he is the love of her life. She has had him now for about 5 years and it has been wonderful. I love to hear adoption stories!! Congrats!!

Updated to here. Please check your totals just in case I missed something or misread a post. Thanks!!!

I will update my totals tonight... I have been scrapping a lot and am so pleased with what I have accomplished... I should meet and surpass my goal!! :woohoo:

I have to tell you all about my surprise this past weekend. The scrap group from my local scrapbook store texted me and told me to stop by Friday night even though I couldn't stay to scrap. They had a bag for me filled with paper and supplies to replace the stuff I lost when my house flooded in Oct. There was over $200 worth of stuff, paper, stickers, a Scotch ATG, ribbon, a glass cutting mat, candy, and a bag. There were 3 huge paper stacks, 5 Bo Bunny Collections, and 2 huge boxes of assorted cardstock papers. And the bag was a scrapbook bag. They are a great group!
Now this weekend is a 3 day crop with my other group so I hope to get a lot done!!! so excited!!! I am so thankful for good friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter