November 2012 Trip planners #4~almost Disney time! Everyone welcome!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by mommyof3princess27, Aug 13, 2012.

1. squirrel4569

squirrel4569 DIS Veteran

I'll put the video up on YouTube and share with everyone when I can!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disneychic2

disneychic2 DIS Veteran

Yes, it is so sad to think of the devastation and lives in upheaval from Sandy. You have a tender heart to want to help. Times like these bring out the best and, unfortunately, the worst in people. And sometimes I think the media concentrate more on the negative side. :sad2:

Go and enjoy your time in Disney. Don't feel guilty. You've worked and planned for this vacation and you deserve it!:flower3:

Good for you for scoring the princess little people for you DD!:thumbsup2

:cool1::cool1::cool1: Yay for single digits. How's the sewing coming?

How wonderful for you that you got to experience FLE! Sounds like a truly magical day at MK! Sorry about the crowds. But having nice weather is a huge plus. We like the September crowds ourselves, but the heat is sometimes overwhelming! But since most everything is walk on, you can spend more time at the pool in the heat of the day and then go back to the parks later when it's cooler. Good luck on the BB, hope you're able to take advantage of it!:good vibes

As for resort, DH and I love FQ above any resort we've ever stayed. Most think of it as having more a deluxe feel than moderate. I don't necessarily think that, but I love the queen beds (as opposed to a value) and I love the boat to DTD. It has a more intimate feel to the resort with the bus stop and food court close no matter which building you're in. I would say FQ, but AoA sounds really nice too. How fun to plan your next trip before your current trip is even finished!!:woohoo:

4. disneychic2

disneychic2 DIS Veteran

:yay: Can't wait!

5. peachygreen

peachygreen DIS Veteran

Right now the sewing is on hold as I am out of town on business. I get back and have 7 days to finish 1 dress, 2 skirts, 2 sashes and pack. I think I can, I think I can.

6. mrsap

mrsap DW '86, '04, '05, '06, '10, '12, '13, '14, stb '15

We are down to single digits today!!!! I can't believe we leave next week! I feel like I have been waiting for years!!!! Just can't wait to be in sunny Florida again!! Are you guys all starting to feel excited yet?!?! Anyone else in single digits? Enjoy!!

7. uscgmouse

uscgmouse Mouseketeer

13 days out and I am starting to freak! I have started to pack clothes for ds since it is 40 degrees here I didn't think it would hurt to pack shorts and shirts for him. I just feel like I am going to forget something or not get packed in time. I am so excited1:lmao:

8. pkirkbri

pkirkbri Earning My Ears

We weathered through Superstorm Sandy with no damage and a very small power outage. :thumbsup2 Last night, DH took DS10 and DD12 to the 76ers/Knicks game so I could sort though all my collected stuff and pack a box to mail today. The box will be at the Poly on Friday and we'll be there next Wednesday :) Kids still have NO idea that we are going. :cool1: Only 8 days left :)

9. mrsap

Happy you and your family are safe. Definitely a very scary storm. Now you can go and enjoy your trip!

10. makingplans4WDW

makingplans4WDW Mouseketeer

:santa: Thank you for the update! 3 more days until we arrive and I'm pre-ordering the PhotoPass CD today. Looking forward to capturing a lot of Christmas card-worthy photos during our trip! :santa:

11. aroundtheriverbend

aroundtheriverbend DIS Veteran

I am so excited for those of you leaving soon... and very grateful for those of you staying with me for another few weeks! :rotfl: Work is crazy busy, so I find myself going back and forth between "oh my gosh, where the heck did the time go" and "really, there are STILL 18 days left? After all this time? REALLY?!?!" :thumbsup2

12. Smileybug

Smileybug Some honey for my old tags back

I'm just plain excited!! :banana:

13. LifeIsDis

LifeIsDis "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

ME TOO.
    I can't believe I will be going so soon. :yay:

14. mrsap

I'm SO excited! I was just able to get a reservation at CRT!!! I have been stalking the reservations every day and it finally paid off! lol We are surprising my daughter, she will be extatic!!!!! :banana: However, please tell me if i'm nuts for spending THAT much money just to meet princesses?!!! :confused3 I almost fell over when the total price came up! What do you guys think? Worth it?? Anyone ever have dinner there? I know it's an amazing experience for the kids and that's my only rational thought in this process lol Thanks!

15. pkirkbri

pkirkbri Earning My Ears

We have never done CRT, but we did go to Akershus Royal Banquet the last time we visited. I have the most precious picture of my son, who was 4 at the time, kissing Jasmine on the cheek :) Was worth it just for the picture!

[​IMG]

16. squirrel4569

squirrel4569 DIS Veteran

The kids will love it. It's the experience that you pay for. Just going into the castle is a treat, especially for the younger kids. You get a picture with your meal and the kids get wands and swords and it's just a fun time. We did breakfast and dinner on our last trip and this time we're having Thanksgiving dinner there. Completely worth it.

17. mommyof3princess27

mommyof3princess27 What we've got here is failure to communicate

19 days!!!!! Woohoo!

Sent from Erin's iPhone using DISBoards

18. zandorian

zandorian Earning My Ears

just cancelled TREX Monday Nov 12 for 5 ppl @ 5pm and TREX for Friday Nov 16 @5pm for 5ppl

19. mommyof3princess27

mommyof3princess27 What we've got here is failure to communicate

So i just bought my kids Ugg boots for Christmas!!!! Yay! Now thats almost done. Gotta start packing!

Sent from Erin's iPhone using DISBoards

20. mrsap

Thanks so much! Do you know if all the princesses are there or just a select few? Thanks again.

21. GMU MOM

GMU MOM Mouseketeer

We're sitting waiting for ME to head to the airport. That's it, our trip has come to an end! Best trip so far!!:cheer2:

The BB offer is valid at the at value resorts with free QSDP but the LM rooms are excluded so for now I ended up booking POR with free DDP but we can always change when i get home. I'm not sure between POR and POFQ.
    It's such a great feeling to know that we will be coming back in less than a year. It makes going home slightly easier.

We just had dinner at CRT last night and it really is worth it. I have 2 boys and they loved being able to go into the castle. You pay for the experience and not the food although the food was pretty good too.

Yesterday we saw Jasmine, Ariel, Snow white and Aurora and we took our pic with Cinderella downstairs before heading up to the restaurant. I think there's no guarantee who will be there.