November 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

About to cancel:

Tusker House for 6 at 10:00am on 11/27.
Crystal Palace for 6 at 2:15pm on 11/28.

About to cancel:

Tusker House for 6 at 10:00am on 11/27.
Crystal Palace for 6 at 2:15pm on 11/28.
I'd Love to have 11/28 crystal palace ADR. I've trying for days. Can we please coordinate? Thanks!!!

I don't know how to pm you.

Just cancelled Ohana bf at 9.20 am on 28 Nov for 5 as I managed to get an earlier ADR. Hope someone here who needs it gets it :)

it's gone now. sigh. LOL I keep missing the cancellations by a couple of hours.

subscribe to this thread so that it emails you when people reply. That's how I finally got an ohana reservation!!

Good luck!

I don't get email notifications from DIS very well, for some reason. I'll miss a bunch and then all of a sudden, I get three copies of each one from the past couple hours and then nothing again for another 6 hours. It's just bizarre. LOL

I don't get email notifications from DIS very well, for some reason. I'll miss a bunch and then all of a sudden, I get three copies of each one from the past couple hours and then nothing again for another 6 hours. It's just bizarre. LOL

oh darn!! :(

Tip: I don't know if you've seen this part at the end of the notification emails, but it says this "There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again." So you may get one notification of the latest post, but until you log into the thread again, it will not send you anymore notifications. I'm not sure why it's set up this way...it's a little bit of a pain if you ask me, but could be the reason why you're not getting all of the notifications.

Basically to receive a notificaiton of every single post, you'd have to log into the thread after every notification you get. Which kind of defeats the purpose if you're wanting immediate notification of posts to get time sensitive info and not have to be in the thread refreshing every 30 seconds :headache:

Have you cancelled crystal palace yet? I am standing by the computer tonight! Thanks!

Mlyu88- I snagged this ressie as soon as it was posted (before you posted interest), but there is a chance I might cancel. If I do, I will PM you before I do so you can snag it. Sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter