November 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

We finally got a dinner ressie for Ohana. Yay! Which means, I'm cancelling a reservation right now.

Ohana, Friday, November 23, 2012, at 8:30am for 4 guests is CANCELLED.

Just saw Hollywood and Vine, 11/21, at 8:10am for 4 and Tusker House, 11/21, at 9:10am for 4. In case anyone is looking for these.

Just cancelled Tony's Town Square Restaurant on 11/15/12 @ 12:50 PM for a party of 4.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive 32GB using the DISBoards App

Going to cancel Fantasmic dinner package at Hollywood & Vine 11/19 3.30pm for 4 people

I'm about to cancel Whispering Canyon for 11/5 at 6:35 for 8 people. I'm scared of the recent reviews!

Going to be canceling a few ressies in a few minutes.

'Ohana
Date: Saturday, November 3, 2012
Time: 5:20 p.m.
Party Size: 2 Guests

Chef Mickey's
Time: 7:15 a.m.

'Ohana
Time: 5:20 p.m.

'Ohana
Date: Sunday, November 4, 2012
Time: 7:30 a.m.

'Ohana
Date: Sunday, November 4, 2012
Time: 8:55 a.m.

Just canceled my mom and I's dinner for Ohana's.

Ohana dinner
Nov 16th
6:25pm
2 adults

I'm looking for dinner at Ohana for 8 people anytime from Nov 1 - Nov 11, if anyone is planning to cancel and was able to let me know I would appreciate it! I know it's a long shot, but it's worth a try! We had the reservation until the Army made us change our dates, so it kills me to miss it!

I am moments away from cancelling the following:

Ohana 11/7 7:55am for 3 people

Cape May Cafe 11/7 10:20am for 8 people

Rainforest Cafe at AK 11/9 12:10p for 3 people

I'm looking for dinner at Ohana for 8 people anytime from Nov 1 - Nov 11, if anyone is planning to cancel and was able to let me know I would appreciate it! I know it's a long shot, but it's worth a try! We had the reservation until the Army made us change our dates, so it kills me to miss it!
Quick search shows 11/5,6,7 at 9:55 avail for 8 ppl:goodvibes

I just cancelled LTT on 11/16 for 4 people at 6:30pm. This is right before MVMCP. I found a ressie for Tony's instead at 6:40pm. We are paying OOP and LTT would have been about $150 with tip for a family of 4. I'm hoping Tony's is OK (never been there) and we have a decent meal for about half that amount. I hope I didn't do the wrong thing!

By the way, we do not have tickets to MVMCP. Do you think a 6:40pm ressie is OK since out dinner will not be over before the 7:00pm start to the party?

Quick search shows 11/5,6,7 at 9:55 avail for 8 ppl:goodvibes

Thanks! I have a 4 year old, and we'll be with 3 other kids, so the timing of that one stinks. I debated booking it and showing up 3 hours early,but figured they would be onto us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter