November 12, 2006 11/12/06 Wonder

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by bdink921, Jan 2, 2006.

1. bdink921

bdink921 DIS Veteran

Hi there! Anyone else going on the Wonder with us on November 12th? It will be DH, DS, and me--we are staying in cat 11 7619. We can't wait!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bdink921

bdink921 DIS Veteran

4. minnieandmickey

minnieandmickey Queen of the run on sentence!

We just booked a secret porthole room.

5. RMARZOLF72

RMARZOLF72 Mouseketeer

I am taking my 3 children on the 4-night November 12th cruise. I have a son that will be 10, a daughter that will be 8, and another daughter that will be 7. We are soooo excited! We are going to go to Kennedy Space Center on the day we debark the ship and then spending a couple days at Universal Studios. My kids have been to Disney a couple times already so we decided to give Universal a try. We are very excited!

Robin

6. bdink921

bdink921 DIS Veteran

hey Robin--your two youngest are my DS age--he's 7 turning 8 the day we debark. We're also coming in a day early-don't know what we're doing, but we are staying in PC at the new Residence Inn. After the cruise we're going to spend 2 days at WDW--I think!!! I'm just too excited, so far it's a secret for DS. Can't wait :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

7. RMARZOLF72

RMARZOLF72 Mouseketeer

We are staying at the new Raddison as well! I have not even begun to book flights tickets yet (need to save more money! :hyper: ) so I am not sure when we will get in but I think we will just try and relax when we get in.

Robin

8. bdink921

bdink921 DIS Veteran

I looked at the flights too--expensive from Hartford--we'll wait for Southwest fares to come out to book flights or fly out of NY. :teeth:

9. Pavilion 2000

Pavilion 2000 Earning My Ears

We're on this cruise too! This is the first cruise for me, DH and DS and we are so looking forward to it. We'll be spending 1 day at Universal and 2 days at WDW before the cruise. We're staying at the Doubletree Suites in Downtown Disney for those 3 days before the cruise. We love Universal and WDW and couldn't imagine a trip to FL without spending some time there.

10. bdink921

bdink921 DIS Veteran

It's our first cruise too--I'm a little nervous but mostly too excited!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

11. kkmcan

kkmcan Official Mouse Fan

We are on this cruise- our first family cruise. Kids don't know yet and they probably won't until a few days before. DD is 9 and DS is 6. We plan on doing Disney World for a few days after the cruise.

I'm so excited but the planning is so confusing- airlines tickets, travel insurance, transfers, hotel, excursions, etc, etc, etc!

Kelly

12. kkmcan

kkmcan Official Mouse Fan

How do I find out what room we got? We booked a cat 11 gty.

Thanks,
    Kelly

13. bdink921

bdink921 DIS Veteran

Hi Kelly--don't know how you find out what your room number is w/a gty. We got our room number right when we booked. I don't know how well I'll do with no window but I don't plan on us being in the room much anyways. :goodvibes

The planning is fun--keep changing my mind about hotels, excursions, etc. I drive my DH nuts with all my planning and questions!! :teeth:

14. aimb

aimb Mouseketeer

Just bumping this up to see if anyone else will be on this cruise!

We'll be there - myself, DH, DS1 (who will be 5), and DS2 (who will be 9 months). This will be our first cruise, and we are so excited!! :Pinkbounc We're staying in a cat 6 room and will be spending a few days at WDW either before or after (haven't decided yet).

pirate:

15. bdink921

bdink921 DIS Veteran

hi there aimb!! Glad to see there will be a few people from DIS on our cruise. :thumbsup2

16. ColoradoMom!!

ColoradoMom!! Mickey and Me Disneyland 1971

We're going too!! :banana: Looks like we might have a small crowd on the ship. We booked this date just at the end of June and found it to be the least expensive (not counting Sept.) even compared to booking way out. We are staying at the POFQ for four days before the cruise. Debating on getting our own transportation to the cruise so we aren't there so late. We're taking the boys out of school, I know, a big deabe, but we will probably only get to do this once, and we don't want to fight the crowds and heat. I am SO excited and spending wayyyyy too much time on these boards! :blush:

17. bdink921

bdink921 DIS Veteran

:wave:

We're taking our DS out of school too--it's not something we do often so...I'm not going to worry about it ;) .

We're staying at WDW for 2 nights following the cruise--at POR for now (I keep changing my mind). We're renting a car to drive to the port the day before the cruise and then using Disney transfers back to WDW after. We finally booked our flights when Southwest released the November dates so now we're waiting and waiting :bored: . I'm also on these boards way too much--my DH thinks I'm nuts!!!!

Bridget

18. bdink921

bdink921 DIS Veteran

Final change of plans--DH weekend off got changed so now we are flying in on the 9th to spend 3 nights at WDW, then the cruise!!! :thumbsup2

19. minnieandmickey

minnieandmickey Queen of the run on sentence!

We're doing 7 nights at our DVC before the cruise. Due to flight costs it was cheaper to leave right after the cruise vs leaving a day or two later.

20. ColoradoMom!!

Countdown tickers are back up from Mouse House. Gotta see if it works! :cheer2:
    Anyone else joining us?
    Hmmmm it isn't listing the days left. bummer :confused3

21. ColoradoMom!!

Come on out there!! It's going to be an empty boat :guilty:
    There has to be more people sailing with us!!
    Join our happy group :grouphug: