November 1, 2012 ~ 3-Night Dream

Just curious..did you get what you wanted (or better I hope). I've never booked that way and want to know if I should explore it next time!:)
We were assigned a 4D (same cat. we booked). I was hoping for a room that's between the lifeboats, instead of right on top of them, but we didn't get it. That's ok though because I like the location and we've never had a verandah before, so that's a huge plus. :goodvibes

Hi All!

We're one of those that couldn't pass up the Florida Resident rate for this sailing, so we'll be joining you! Just booked it right now! My name is Kristin and we live in Tampa.

We were just on the August 15th sailing with our 6 year old son...but this trip will just be DH and me! Looking forward to it. Sure seems like it's not very full, so that should be nice!!
:welcome: Kristin
We booked this cruise back in February and were pleasantly surprised when the FL rates came out this week. :thumbsup2

Hey Everyone!

I have updated the first post of this thread with a Roll Call and FE information.

If you'd like to join the FE, post your info and I'll add it to the list.
Below is the format Paula posted, in case you missed it.

Cabin Number
Last Name ( optional )
Disboard Name
First Names & Ages ( optional for adults but please note if any child )
Any Special Occasions ( for example a birthday )
Dinner Seating Time ( early or late )
Favorite Character ( option )
Notes / Allergies

We were assigned a 4D (same cat. we booked). I was hoping for a room that's between the lifeboats, instead of right on top of them, but we didn't get it. That's ok though because I like the location and we've never had a verandah before, so that's a huge plus.

We are between lifeboats from the review I read, but my friend next to us is over lifeboat. Oh, well!

For FE...

Cabin 6586
Scrapjacks
David & Dana (adults), Dawson (12), Carlie (10), Cole (8)
Early Dinner

Thanks Scrapjacks! Welcome to the FE! Can you confirm if you put an age for Cole? It didnt come out on the board. Paula

We just booked!! This is our first cruise, we are VERY excited!

Cabin Number : 6086
Last Name: Badders
Disboard Name: FLbadders5
First Names & Ages Jody (Husband), Jessica (self), Hailey (10), Payton (7) and Keira (5)
Any Special Occasions - first time sailing!!! :beach:
Dinner Seating Time: Main?? :confused3
Favorite Character: ALL love Mickey and Minnie! Hailey-muppets, perry, and piglet Payton - Ariel and perry Keira- snow white (princesses) and perry.
Notes / Allergies - none :)

Oh fantastic welcome Jessica and family! Great choices of characters :-) we are in for some sailing fun fun fun. This is my second cruise. My and my DW did the same cruise last year. We loved it! You are all going to have a ball :-)

THANK YOU :) We are Disney fanatics, so ANY advice, is appreciated :goodvibes

We are local Floridians but only moved here about 2 years ago, last year we did an annual pass, but this year are taking a "break", we are not sure if we will make it! So this will hopefully get us through, LOL!

I was looking at Fish extender ideas and the facebook page, I am excited to start crafting with the kids now! How fun are the little gifts!! All three of my girls are in girl scouts and this reminds me of the swaps, such a great way to remember the occasion!

Does any know anything about the stateroom we were assigned? Room 6086, we couldn't find anything, but on the map looks good. :)

First Names & Ages Jody (Husband), Jessica (self), Hailey (10), Payton (7) and Keira (5)
Favorite Character: ALL love Mickey and Minnie! Hailey-muppets, perry, and piglet Payton - Ariel and perry Keira- snow white (princesses) and perry.

:welcome: Jessica! Glad you're joining our group.
I'm guessing you're doing the FE, since you posted your info?

FLbadders5 said:

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

FLbadders5 said:

We are local Floridians but only moved here about 2 years ago, last year we did an annual pass, but this year are taking a "break", we are not sure if we will make it! So this will hopefully get us through, LOL!

I was looking at Fish extender ideas and the facebook page, I am excited to start crafting with the kids now! How fun are the little gifts!! All three of my girls are in girl scouts and this reminds me of the swaps, such a great way to remember the occasion!

Does any know anything about the stateroom we were assigned? Room 6086, we couldn't find anything, but on the map looks good. :)

Hi how wonderful re girl scouts! Have a look on utube for your stateroom. Many people do recordings of the staterooms we found ours there!

We found adding the tips to the room worked for us. Just ask when you check in or on your first day. Also there is so much to do onboard and so little time we didnt get off at all in Nassau ( been before not over impressed ) but Castaway cay is something else! We loved it but its very hot but it should be cooler in November.

The ship is glorious. We just kept looking around in true wonder! We cant wait. Any specific questions just ask! I will try to remember. Oh getting some nice photos is nice. They do some photo packages and all our photos were very good quality.

No, sorry. Isn't that a great deal for a 4D though?! We're in 6140, down the hall from you.
I just got an email from my TA that says a 4-night in a 4D is $12 less than our 3-night. I can't pull DS out of school for four days though. He'll only miss one for this cruise.

Hi how wonderful re girl scouts! Have a look on utube for your stateroom. Many people do recordings of the staterooms we found ours there!

We found adding the tips to the room worked for us. Just ask when you check in or on your first day. Also there is so much to do onboard and so little time we didnt get off at all in Nassau ( been before not over impressed ) but Castaway cay is something else! We loved it but its very hot but it should be cooler in November.

The ship is glorious. We just kept looking around in true wonder! We cant wait. Any specific questions just ask! I will try to remember. Oh getting some nice photos is nice. They do some photo packages and all our photos were very good quality.
I think they do this automatically now.

Yes, I would love to participate with the FE :)

Same here with the 3 night vs 4 night, kids all in school and husband is back in college, so missing days is a NO GO, 3 night worked perfect! :)

Thanks for the info, I have a whole binder of info, ideas, ext, only about 6 pages right now :rotfl2:

FLbadders5 said:
YES!!! :wave2:

Would love if more people joined in on the FE, we are crafting up some cute stuff :)

Oh that sounds exciting! I am sure more people will join. We have some cute things from the UK to add. Don't forget we have just had the olympics here in London! Hint hint...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter