Nov. 4th, 2012 Dream cruise meet thread!

sorry to do this to everyone on the FE list but the Davies family are going to have to drop out of the group as we both have too much on our plate with work and travel for work in the next few weeks.

You are room 6168...right?

So excited, we just booked this cruise today! I have been dreaming that military rates would be released and our Dream came true this morning!

We took this same cruise a year ago and can't believe we'll have the chance to go again. The only thing my kids have talked about for the past year is how amazing the disney cruise is.

If there is any chance we could join the FE we would love to fill in another family's spot that had to drop out. If not, no worries I understand.

We have a family of five, myself, DH, DS (13), DD (11) and DS (8).

Thanks!!
Karen

So excited, we just booked this cruise today! I have been dreaming that military rates would be released and our Dream came true this morning!

We took this same cruise a year ago and can't believe we'll have the chance to go again. The only thing my kids have talked about for the past year is how amazing the disney cruise is.

If there is any chance we could join the FE we would love to fill in another family's spot that had to drop out. If not, no worries I understand.

Thanks!!
Karen

I think we decided all the newbies...and I'm sure there will be a few in the next month or so can start another group.

Thanks!!
Karen

Welcome!!!

Thanks!!
Karen

Welcome! :wave2: That is awesome that you got a great military rate. I think its great that they offer these type of discounts. Glad you get to take the family back!

got a call from from one of our Fla friends. Fla resident discounts are now available for this cruise. Their TA called and told them of a $1,000+ plus credit to their credit card for this cruise. Anyone from Fla who booked this cruise using a TA should call them and see if they qualify for a discount.

Thats the 2nd person I heard had this.....typically they will not refund you, so this must be new.

I just got this too. They are crediting me the difference and I have a new cabin number 6644 !!

Wow - what a great surprise for FL residents!

And that is awesome that you were able to upgrade your room! :thumbsup2

We signed up yesterday!!!!
DH and I
Zealand (boy 5)
Kingsley (girl 3)
Room: 6640
Celebrating both kids birthdays (one is in October and one is in December)
No the FEs (too late and I'm obsessive)
No to being with the radio group

:)

DH and I
Zealand (boy 5)
Kingsley (girl 3)

Welcome

DH and I
Zealand (boy 5)
Kingsley (girl 3)

Welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter