Nov. 4th, 2012 Dream cruise meet thread!

Awesome! I will have to look for that over on that forum after the cruise. Definitely interested to see how others experience the same exact cruise and will be cool to see it from a different age group too!

Mine will not be posted on the forums...it will actually be posted as a blog on that website. :thumbsup2

Is it too late to participate?

Adults with name and ages: Matt (38), Amy (37)
Children with name, age and gender: Cassidy (8,G), Will (7,B) Drew (3,B)
Stateroom(s): 8088
Celebration(s): none
Allergies: none
First Cruise?: Y
Participate in FE: Y
WDW Radio Podcast Cruise: N

:welcome: I don't think we've reached the cutoff date, yet. But JohnPA will let you know for sure!

You sure can

No worries. I'll get you on the spreadsheet when I get homw. We leave WDW tomorrow, just in front of the tropical storm that's coming through. Had a great week down here. Some hot days, but mostly bearable. Lines and crowds not TOO bad.

No worries. I'll get you on the spreadsheet when I get homw. We leave WDW tomorrow, just in front of the tropical storm that's coming through. Had a great week down here. Some hot days, but mostly bearable. Lines and crowds not TOO bad.

OK, Amy. You're on the spreadsheet.

Hope you all had a great time! :thumbsup2

Hi All! Are we going to have a cut-off date for joining our FE? Just curious as I'm gathering supplies for my gifts! ;)

Hi All! Are we going to have a cut-off date for joining our FE? Just curious as I'm gathering supplies for my gifts! ;)

Thanks for reminding me to start announcing the cuttoff.

FRIDAY MIDNIIGHT IS THE CUTOFF FOR FE EXCHANGE! SIGN UP NOW!

We are getting so close! Just putting some feelers out there, is anyone going to be WALKING the 5k on Castaway Cay? I have been doing some research on the event and while it is very casual, I think that I would like to participate and just walk. I am hoping to finish between 45-50 minutes in. Just didn't know if I would have any fellow disboarders or WDW Radio box people interested?

Hey, ajwiseman - i just started the couch to 5k but am very early in the process so I may be walking. It really depends on how the training goes! :cool1:

we're doing an AKL/Poly split stay. We're getting married in WDW so we're going to let our families and friends enjoy the parks for a few days before we come back for 6 more nights, hopefully we'll have some alone time by te time we get back.

Just looked up this thread. We are on Lou's cruise again this year.

Where are you getting married and reception? Our DD got married in Celebration and had reception at Atlantic Dance Hall this year on 4/12. WDW did a FANTANSTIC job. You will love having your wedding there.

We are getting so close! Just putting some feelers out there, is anyone going to be WALKING the 5k on Castaway Cay? I have been doing some research on the event and while it is very casual, I think that I would like to participate and just walk. I am hoping to finish between 45-50 minutes in. Just didn't know if I would have any fellow disboarders or WDW Radio box people interested?

I thought the 5K sounded like a fun and unique excursion...but haven't made the decision yet. Depends on how many desserts I eat...LOL!

I don't see it on the activities that you can book online, is it something you have to call and book?

Oh, on another note, I was on DCL's website this morning and was able to snag a Palo Reservation for night 3 - night 2 was also available. Multiple time slots were available too -6:30, 7, 7:30, etc. I think Remy might have been available as well. Of course, Brunch is still showing sold out.

From what i recall there is an announcement in the daily Navagator that is delivered every night to your room giving you information about the 5K.
Our DD, who is on the trip with us, will be doing this for her 10th time. Everyone meets on at a specified location on the ship prior to the race. At the end everyone receives a certificate that they did the 5K.
According to DD some people, like her, run the 5K others do a fast or slow walk. DD (who works at WDW) does most of the WDW runs to keep in shape.

So FE is now closed correct?

So anyone who wants to do it from here on out can start a new group. I am going to start getting mine all finished up and out of the way, so I want to be sure.

jenseib said:

So anyone who wants to do it from here on out can start a new group. I am going to start getting mine all finished up and out of the way, so I want to be sure.

I hope so! I wanted to go shopping for some "things" to make some "things" today. ;)

I hope so! I wanted to go shopping for some "things" to make some "things" today. ;)

Yep, a couple of days late making it official, but the FE Exchange is now closed. For those of you that are also in the WDW Radio Cruise FE Exchange, you don't need to double up on gifts. Just check your list from WDW Radio and if any of those people appear on the DISBoard list (click on link in my signature), you only need to 'gift' them once. Unless of course you're feeling extra generous!

See you in less than 8 weeks!

I have tried printing the list and it only gives me the graff...but not the names....what am I doing wrong?

sorry to do this to everyone on the FE list but the Davies family are going to have to drop out of the group as we both have too much on our plate with work and travel for work in the next few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter