• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nov 4th 2006 Western

JCLNJ

Mouseketeer
Hi My family is going on the Western cruise on Nov 4th. There is myself, DH, DD (14-4 days after we get back) and DS(12). We are going with my mother and father in-law and my sister-in-law with her DH, DS (11), DD (9) and DD (6). Originally my other sister-in-law was coming too. My daughter is disapointed because her daughters would have been in her age group and able to go to the stack with her. Is anyone else going have kids that will be teenagers? I was hoping to find someone my daughters age that she could start emailing. This way she would know someone by the time of the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter