Nov. 10, 2013 - Magic from Miami

Leaving for Orlando four weeks from today! Three days at the Royal Pacific Resort at Universal (our favorite Orlando hotel), then one night at Disney Vero Beach before heading down to Miami for the NEW Magic. :yay:

Can't wait for the fun we are going to have!:cheer2::cheer2:

Hi Everyone! I'm really late joining this forum, but we just booked 2 months ago. We are from Alabama and my husband and two kids, son age 5 and daughter age 3 are really excited about our cruise in less than a month!! I know it's too late for FE, unless anyone wants to do another group? I'd love for my kids to experience it. Please let me know! I look forward to meeting ya'll on the ship! :cheer2:pixiedust:

Hi Guys! I was wondering if I need to get transportation set up through the Cruise line from our hotel, (a non-disney hotel) to the port on Sun. or if it's ok to just get a cab from the hotel to the port and a cab from the port to the airport when we come back. Thanks for your help!
:)

mollymray said:
Hi Guys! I was wondering if I need to get transportation set up through the Cruise line from our hotel, (a non-disney hotel) to the port on Sun. or if it's ok to just get a cab from the hotel to the port and a cab from the port to the airport when we come back. Thanks for your help!

What airport?

mollymray said:

I'm on the master fe but I know another one was floating. I will play. Let me know what rm #

Hi everyone, just booked our cruise today so we'll be joining you on the beautiful new Magic!!!! Just my husband and I cruising. Our daughter is a mainstage performer; this is her third contract and it's over on December 8th so we thought we better do one more cruise before she's done. Question - Is there a Facebook page set up for this group?

Hi Everyone! I'm really late joining this forum, but we just booked 2 months ago. We are from Alabama and my husband and two kids, son age 5 and daughter age 3 are really excited about our cruise in less than a month!! I know it's too late for FE, unless anyone wants to do another group? I'd love for my kids to experience it. Please let me know! I look forward to meeting ya'll on the ship! :cheer2:pixiedust:

Just had to re-book since our cruise on the Magic for 10/20 was canceled. We are now on your cruise! We are also from Alabama, Montgomery area. What part are you from? My daughter just turned 4 and my cousin will also be on the cruise with her 4 year old daughter. That is so neat to have another Alabama family onboard.

Just had to re-book since our cruise on the Magic for 10/20 was canceled. We are now on your cruise! We are also from Alabama, Montgomery area. What part are you from? My daughter just turned 4 and my cousin will also be on the cruise with her 4 year old daughter. That is so neat to have another Alabama family onboard.

So did we! We will be travelling with our 2 1/2 year old daughter. :-) We are from Pittsburgh, PA.

So did we! We will be travelling with our 2 1/2 year old daughter. :-) We are from Pittsburgh, PA.

We are from Pittsburgh also!!!! Where exactly? We're from White Oak. The Steelers will be playing at 1:00 p.m. the day we cruise...WOOHOO!!!!

I hope you didn't have too much trouble with airfare changes and work schedules. We were very fortunate. We are driving so no airfare was at stake and since my DD is still in preschool it's not much trouble to re-arrange our travel plans. I was in tears at first but it worked out so much better. Now we will be on the same deck as my cousin/aunt/and cousin's little girl...next door actually! They were originally two decks up from us on the 10/20 sailing. I wonder how many magnets with our sail date or "Double Dip" on them will be spotted on this new cruise!! I know mine will be! :blush:

We are from Pittsburgh also!!!! Where exactly? We're from White Oak. The Steelers will be playing at 1:00 p.m. the day we cruise...WOOHOO!!!!

Hi! We are from the North Hills-Ohio township. Startin to get excited again for the cruise :-)

I hope you didn't have too much trouble with airfare changes and work schedules. We were very fortunate. We are driving so no airfare was at stake and since my DD is still in preschool it's not much trouble to re-arrange our travel plans. I was in tears at first but it worked out so much better. Now we will be on the same deck as my cousin/aunt/and cousin's little girl...next door actually! They were originally two decks up from us on the 10/20 sailing. I wonder how many magnets with our sail date or "Double Dip" on them will be spotted on this new cruise!! I know mine will be! :blush:

We were fortunate as well. Just have to cancel one more, but all have been very helpful so far and stuff is working out for the most part. We can move work shedules around pretty easily. Starting to get excited again and looking forward to Cozamel as I have never been there. Now, just to figure out an excursion for a 2 1/2 year old :-)

We were fortunate as well. Just have to cancel one more, but all have been very helpful so far and stuff is working out for the most part. We can move work shedules around pretty easily. Starting to get excited again and looking forward to Cozamel as I have never been there. Now, just to figure out an excursion for a 2 1/2 year old :-)

For some reason the software that our TA uses through Disney (Disney says that for security reasons, only one person at a time is allowed to make edits to the booking in the system...the TA has to log out before Disney can take over and vice versa) is locked up so our reservation cannot be opened by either the TA nor Disney at this time and both are saying they've got their IT folks working on it! That being said, I'm excited about now getting to go to Cozumel but because I cannot access my online reservation to do the online registration, I cannot set my PAT nor see what excursions might be available!! So I'm just waiting, waiting, waiting...

But I definitely want to do something in Cozumel. We were not going to get off in Nassau on the original cruise.

For some reason the software that our TA uses through Disney (Disney says that for security reasons, only one person at a time is allowed to make edits to the booking in the system...the TA has to log out before Disney can take over and vice versa) is locked up so our reservation cannot be opened by either the TA nor Disney at this time and both are saying they've got their IT folks working on it! That being said, I'm excited about now getting to go to Cozumel but because I cannot access my online reservation to do the online registration, I cannot set my PAT nor see what excursions might be available!! So I'm just waiting, waiting, waiting...

But I definitely want to do something in Cozumel. We were not going to get off in Nassau on the original cruise.

We weren't either. We are a little bummed as we had a cabana on that cruise. But this one will be awesome! We booked the private excursion in Cozumel. We have lots of disney visa rewards. Hoping it is good.

Another couple displaced 10/20 cruisers here- joining you all for this cruise!

Making the best of this & looking forward to a fun cruise :goodvibes

We now have a new closed group Facebook page. You will need to ask to be accepted. Here's the link to it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1422102434684429/ or just search for Disney Magic Cruise November 10, 2013 - go to that page and then click on the group Disney Magic November 10-15, 2013 (it's one of the first posts). Great conversation going on there now that it's a closed group!! Come on everyone, WE'RE GOING ON A DISNEY CRUISE!!!!

Hi everyone!
We also have just booked this cruise from the cancelled 10/20 cruise! While not two stops at CC, my daughter is REALLY excited to be going to Cozumel -- much more so than Nassau. I am just relieved that my husband was able to take more vacation time to go on this cruise and we get to have a family vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter