Noticed something during FP+101...

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by redandrea, Feb 23, 2013.

1. redandrea

redandrea Earning My Ears

Hello all,

I've been lurking the past few days, soaking up the Disney wisdom. I really appreciate all the insight you experts offer. :lovestruc

While trying to educate myself about FP+, I tried some links in the threads to Disney itself, links I presume went to info about this my Disney experience and/or my magic+ and/or FP+.

None of these links worked, I get an error message each time. :confused3 I also tried searching the Disneyworld site but to no avail. And I'm sure I saw a picture of a family using their bands just a couple days ago circulating through the pics...

Did Disney remove any mention of FP+, My Magic +, etc etc in the last few days? Or am I missing something really obvious???

Just trying to get it all straight before pulling the trigger.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bcrook

bcrook DIS Veteran

I just checked the links on the summary page you can find in my signature. They all work including the official announcement from Tom Staggs at Disney. If Disney did pull all the information, that would be a good news story! :-) The My Disney Experience Terms and Conditions link still works also.

4. redandrea

The first link I try (labeled known terms and conditions) does indeed work. But the next one called frequently asked questions sends me to the error message I was referring to in the previous post.

I can't put a link or an image of what I'm seeing until I get more posts, but I swear its true! ;)

5. bcrook

bcrook DIS Veteran

Are you using an iPad? That happens to me on my iPad (maybe on smartphones too?) but not on my computer using firefox or safari. I remember doing that the first time I was pointed to that link. It's all coming back to me now... :)

6. redandrea

Urgh, of course that's probably what it is. Thanks, I'll try to check the info out via the laptop.

<hanging my head in shame, slinking out, total n00b move> :duck:

7. bcrook

bcrook DIS Veteran

:) I really did the same thing in January.