Note to self: don't forget to pack...

Yeah, but we tend to need some of that stuff at 3 am, or when we're as far as possible from first aid.

For us, mole skin, body glide and zip locks! Nothing ruins a trip faster than a 5 year old with chafed thighs, a blister on your feet or a water damaged iphone!

Cortisone cream if a bug or itch gets through,
Little scissors,
Moleskin,
Mints or gum for plane descent,
List of credit card customer service numbers in case of loss

Small Manicure set.
Toothpicks
Gum

I must have packed pretty well last trip!

My packing lists. I write a list, for each bag, of its contents before I pack so that I know what to pack. I take those lists and add anything we get on the trip. When its time to pack up and leave, I use the lists to be sure nothing is forgotten. I still do a room sweep before we leave but this cuts down on what I find or covers somewhere I may forget to look. Everyone big gets their own list so I'm not responsible for everything.

Ponchos. So cheap and compact, we always end up needing them, and they are pricey in the park.

This isn't something to pack...but I always make sure to call any credit card company that I plan to use on vacation to let them know we are travelling. Learned this the hard way when one of my cards got shut off for 'suspicious out-of-state activity' while on vacation one time. We were able to get it turned back on, but it took a good hour out of our day to do so. Now I call them prior to vacation to let them know they will see purchases made outside of NY!!

Since cell phones are a must if you are using the My Disney App, there are two things we pack every trip: First is a mobile charger so you don't have to find an outlet to charge your phone, the second is a waterproof phone case (pictured) so you can use your phone without it getting soaked in the rain.

small_phone_case_ob1008a_galaxys3_1.jpg

Chargers
GermX sanitizing wipes (they're not as sticky as the bottle sanitizers)
Bonine for some rides, Dramamine for the plane
BandAid Friction Block (vital!)
Tiny Travel Umbrella(s) (Yes, even with Ponchos)
Safety Pins
Whats the difference between Bonine and Dramamine? I usually just take Dramamine for the rides... :sick:

Whats the difference between Bonine and Dramamine? I usually just take Dramamine for the rides... :sick:
Different chemical makeup.
Bonnie is not sedating for most people. Dramamine is (though not for me).

I use Dramamine and my friends use Bonine for the rides.

I pack several of the things already mentioned. Also a holding pop up hamper for dirty clothes and to carry to the laundry. (yes, I am one of the few who does laundry because I only have so many pairs of shorts & tops I enjoy wearing in the summer heat) My travel journal to document our trip, pillow case from home because I have a hard time sleeping and this year some bug spray to be on the safe side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter