Notable Disney Movie Rewards

I got an offer in the mail yesterday to re-join Disney Movie Club, and I'm tempted to do it partly for the DMR points. Since I'm maxed out on GC redemptions based on the new rules, I want to beef up my wife's account so she can start getting them. We cancelled the Movie Club a while back because I got tired of not getting the emails for featured offers and then being sent things I didn't want. (I was always able to return them at no cost to me, but it was a hassle.) But they are offering me 5 movies for $1, plus an additional movie for $11.95 that will qualify towards my purchase requirement, all with free shipping. I think blu-rays all have 150 DMR points, so that'd be 900 points right there.
Tried to DM you but couldn't.

As you were a member already, you likely know nearly all of this information, but I found this extremely helpful when joining DMC. http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=221740

You may want to compare what your enrollment offer is to what they have listed there, as one may be better than the other (in terms of less commitments required).

i ordered a mystery DVD. Got handy manny big race. My kids are too old to enjoy this one. Anyone interested in trading, pm me. It is unopened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter