NOT Very Fearless 2007 DDP Prediction

Keeping my fingers crossed that they'll at least do a modified breakfast and lunch at CSR as a CS credit. Keep the steak - give me pancakes and burritos (not necessarily at the same time.)

bicker said:
Cinderella's is typically less expensive than dinner at some of the places you mentioned, yet, it is 2TS. In that case, they've apparently made the restaurant 2TS in reaction to its popularity. The credits clearly don't map directly to dollar amounts on the menus.

True, but Cinderella's Royal Table has well, Cinderella. :teeth: The favorite princess of many little girls and until the princesses came to the judges tent, the only place to meet her. Not to mention the whole "eating in the castle" ambiance thing. That's the only reason we ever ate there, it certainly wasn't for the food!

Chefs is pretty much another restaurant in the World Showcase-tables too close together, noisy. Don't get me wrong I like French food a great deal, but if I had the DDP and it was 2 credits, I'd eat at another country. Now I could totally understand Bistro being 2 credits, but Chefs...?

Ah, but Chefs de France is not just another restaurant in the World Showcase. It's a step or two above the rest, with great service and the ability to elevate even the simplest ingredients into "cuisine". Chefs' food is so much more special than the cookie-cutter princesses that rotate around the dining room in the castle.

bicker said:
Ah, but Chefs de France is not just another restaurant in the World Showcase. It's a step or two above the rest, with great service and the ability to elevate even the simplest ingredients into "cuisine". Chefs' food is so much more special than the cookie-cutter princesses that rotate around the dining room in the castle.

It could be that the food quality is a 2TS but what really determines it is can they could fill the seats as a 2TS and with walk ins. Are there enough people not on the dinning plan that would go there or on the dinning plan that would use 2 TS credits for it? It would be interesting if they were to try to see how it works out.

I really hope that we those restaurants back in 2007. I would rather see a slight price increase to keep them rather than have to try and schedule all my vacation days not only around Disney events, but now DDE restaurants as well.
If those restaurants in Epcot are out, I can't see us buying the DDE.

I will just keep my fingers crossed

Krista :rolleyes1

Because the list doesn't yet include any non-Disney restaurants, and the restaurants at CSR are non-Disney restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter