Not too shabby for a consolation prize! A Dec 2013 TR! Update 5/3 p. 28 COMPLETED!

Very nice tree. It will look amazing when the decorations are up.

Thanks Bret. Because its a real forest tree, where deer etc have been eating off the branches, DH used some green fishing twice to tie up some the bigger branches and create less space, he did a great job.​

Love the tree.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner and have a safe drive.

Jill in CO

Happy Hanukkah! Love the soccer themed menorah.

Very nice job with the tree. The instant cheeriness that a decorated tree brings to the room is so wonderful. The "hidden Mickey" ornament is cute. I love that look of the swirly peppermints.

Wishing you safe travels and fun this week. :goodvibes

Happy Thanksgiving!

Since we can't see the ornaments on the tree in the wide shot, I want to see more of the ornaments.

That menorah is totally adorable.

Denny said he saw LED lights that have that old school appearance to them. I love it! I haven't seen those lights in years. I have to get the 'ol Christmas tree out this weekend and if my lights don't work - bam - in the trash and I'm going old school too! :thumbsup2

Have fun in Vegas!

It's beautiful! Yes, more ornament shots please :)

I went LED, I love leaving the lights on all the time.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :goodvibes Just got home from Vegas and I am painfully behind on my threads as well as everyone else's but I have vowed to catch up tonight. :thumbsup2

Lovely! The lights are great and I wanna see every decoration. :thumbsup2

You're so cute. I will post more. I bought two more at the Disney Outlet in Vegas this weekend as well as matching Disneyland Resort sweats for the me and the girls for the trip. They're baby blue. They were only $7.99 a pair. I'll post those, the ornaments, and our new Christmas Minnie.​

Love the tree.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner and have a safe drive.

Jill in CO

Thanks Jill, to you as well. How'd your football team play this weekend?​

Happy Hanukkah! Love the soccer themed menorah.

Very nice job with the tree. The instant cheeriness that a decorated tree brings to the room is so wonderful. The "hidden Mickey" ornament is cute. I love that look of the swirly peppermints.

Wishing you safe travels and fun this week. :goodvibes

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you. Hope you had a wonderful holiday too. I finally got to eat Michael's amazing Thanksgiving dinner tonight as Joshua and I just got home from Vegas. I am turkey'd out now.​

Wow great tree, how tall is it? At home here for the last few years we've gone up to a tree far to cut one down.

:welcome: It's about 11 feet tall and it was only $10. Of course we had to chop it and haul it home but my house smells so good.​

Since we can't see the ornaments on the tree in the wide shot, I want to see more of the ornaments.

:thumbsup2 I'll post some. We'e on for Sunday too with Michael to see the house. We'll come by before the airport if that's ok?​

Love the tree! Happy thankanukkah and Gobbletov :) and go Josh at the tournament!

Thanks friend. Your books arrived too before I forget to tell you. I posted it on FB too. :good vibes

His team killed it the first game and he got a hat trick. :woohoo: First one ever. They lost the second game by two goals and played the dirtiest team I have ever seen. The third game the got killed but played well. The other team played so well, like MLS quality. I could not believe they were U12 bits. They passed liked pros. Our boys foot skills are amazing but these guys were so fast, we just couldn't get there.​

That menorah is totally adorable.

Denny said he saw LED lights that have that old school appearance to them. I love it! I haven't seen those lights in years. I have to get the 'ol Christmas tree out this weekend and if my lights don't work - bam - in the trash and I'm going old school too! :thumbsup2

Have fun in Vegas!

Can you ask him where he saw them? I would love to be moe carbon footprint friendly.

Do it girl! The bold colors are so fun, so nostalgic. Did you put it up? Pictures!!!​

It's beautiful! Yes, more ornament shots please :)

I went LED, I love leaving the lights on all the time.

Let's see a photo. :thumbsup2

Nothing new on the Disneyland trip but I realized tonight that I have 15 days to be wrapped and ready for Christmas. :faint: One would think I'd be doing something other than playing here. ;)

Nothing new on the Disneyland trip but I realized tonight that I have 15 days to be wrapped and ready for Christmas. :faint: One would think I'd be doing something other than playing here. ;)

Welcome back. Hope that what happens in Vegas does NOT stay in Vegas. We need to live vicariously through you.

I started to panic at the thought of 15 days.....and then remembered you're heading to DLR and won't have that extra week. *phew*

Welcome back. Hope that what happens in Vegas does NOT stay in Vegas. We need to live vicariously through you.

I started to panic at the thought of 15 days.....and then remembered you're heading to DLR and won't have that extra week. *phew*

i didn't bring the big camera. :blush: I knew that because the trip would be soccer heavy and mostly take place in Henderson that I wouldn't take a lot of photos. It was a great time but because I did the driving I knew there wouldn't be any fun road trip pics. We went to the Strip one night, parked at the Luxor and used the walkway over to the Excalibur so the boys could lick their wounds at the fun dungeon arcade. We did make it over to one of the outlets malls but aside from the Nike and Disney stores, I wasn't impressed with their "deals". The mall almost seemed as if it got all of the merchandise from one place and divided it up between the stores; it was really odd, low quality stuff in the Hurley/Billabong/PAC Sun etc type stores. Of course, with the boys, we didn't hit the Coach and higher end stores so they could have had rockin sales.

I know the 15 days has me wide awake right now at 4:30 am and I'm debating starting a pot of decaf and getting up to decorate my mantle and banisters. :crazy:

Sounds like you guys had a good weekend! Sorry that Joshua's team eventually lost but yay for the hat trick! That's an awesome accomplishment!

My teams split this weekend...Missouri beat A&M and gets to go the SEC Championship game and the Chiefs lost. :(

Jill in CO

Nice to hear that you got back safely.

It won't be too long until you are back at the DLR during the Holiday season.

:thumbsup2 I'll post some. We'e on for Sunday too with Michael to see the house. We'll come by before the airport if that's ok?​

OK, Sunday the 22nd then? For some reason I was think it was Saturday, but you are in the parks Friday and Saturday right?

[CENTER
His team killed it the first game and he got a hat trick. :woohoo: First one ever. They lost the second game by two goals and played the dirtiest team I have ever seen. The third game the got killed but played well. The other team played so well, like MLS quality. I could not believe they were U12 bits. They passed liked pros. Our boys foot skills are amazing but these guys were so fast, we just couldn't get there. [/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

This whole paragraph was like reading a foreign language! :rotfl2: All my non-Disney friends accuse me of Disney speak since they don't know the acronyms and all. I guess that is soccer mom speak! :lmao:

Sounds like you guys had a good weekend! Sorry that Joshua's team eventually lost but yay for the hat trick! That's an awesome accomplishment!

My teams split this weekend...Missouri beat A&M and gets to go the SEC Championship game and the Chiefs lost. :(

Jill in CO

He's pretty stoked especially because he plays center mid which is traditionally not a high scoring position like the striker.​

Welcome back!

Bummer they lost two games, did they have fun?

Thanks. :goodvibes

They had a blast and learned a ton. Six boys from the team stayed at the same hotel so they had fun binding time too away from the games. Boys are SO much easier than girls.​

Nice to hear that you got back safely.

It won't be too long until you are back at the DLR during the Holiday season.

Thanks Bret. There was a lot of traffic on the way back. :scared:

I know, we can't wait. The kids are counting down daily on Twitter. :hyper:

OK, Sunday the 22nd then? For some reason I was think it was Saturday, but you are in the parks Friday and Saturday right?

This whole paragraph was like reading a foreign language! :rotfl2: All my non-Disney friends accuse me of Disney speak since they don't know the acronyms and all. I guess that is soccer mom speak! :lmao:

:blush: You're right, it's Saturday not Sunday. My brain feels like mush. We're in the parks on Thursday and Friday. We're meeting Friday in the park before your din din I think. I think it just hit me that I have to be wrapped and ready for the holidays by 2 weeks from tomorrow. :faint:

Subscribing!!

:welcome: Good to see you!​

Can you ask him where he saw them? I would love to be moe carbon footprint friendly.

Do it girl! The bold colors are so fun, so nostalgic. Did you put it up? Pictures!!!​

[/CENTER]

He saw them at Lowe's. They were on the shelf. He didn't see an actual display. But he said the LEDs are inside the big bulb.

My Christmas tree is still not up. :faint: Denny's job is to put it up and I do all the rest. He let me down this weekend. I did get the rest of the house decorated, but I have a super busy weekend coming up sooooooooo…….. I'd like to put it up Friday night. fingers crossed. And I may go and get those lights this week.

p.s. I forgot to mention that the soccer tournament sounds like it was fun. You west coast folks get to go to the coolest places for tournaments. Seriously, every place we ever went this time of year was FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter