Not the first Im sure...

GeoDad

Earning My Ears
OK, just like other DISer's I can't live without coffee:surfweb: . Of course we are staying at ASMO so no coffe maker.

How crazy, or how unlikely would it be to ship a small coffemaker to the resort, then ship it back when we check out?

Whadya think?

Why not start a coffee-maker swap? I know there's a fridge swap & I'm sure there are others in the same boat as you...needing that fix first thing (my DH is one!)

Shipping should work. I've also brought a 4-cup coffeemaker on my carryon bag in the plane. Its small and since I'm carrying it I know it won't break :)

OK, just like other DISer's I can't live without coffee:surfweb: . Of course we are staying at ASMO so no coffe maker.

How crazy, or how unlikely would it be to ship a small coffemaker to the resort, then ship it back when we check out?

Whadya think?

You can definitely do that. The hotel will ship anything for you, for a fee, of course. Or, if you are driving, why not stop at Target, Walmart etc. and pick one up when you get there? You will only pay to ship one way.

not crazy at all! i NEED my morning cup :surfweb: i think it's i a great idea.

or even better...why can't the values provide coffee makers? a small one is only about $10.00???

If I were you I'd just buy a really cheap coffee pot and plan on just leaving it behind. You could always find another family at the resort who would take it off your hands. Or, like another poster said, start a coffee pot swap.

Thanks, those are all good suggestions. Since we're not driving though, I think $10 for the coffe maker and leave it for the next junkie is probably the way to go.

We are not renting a car either, so Im not sure if I could bus to Target/Stuff-Mart our first morning.

Not crazy at all!

My friend always takes along her travel tea maker - just packs it in her checked luggage. Does require a larger bag, but it works out great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter