not taking ME how do we get to WDW...

STAYC18

Mouseketeer
if we didn't take the ME how else would we get there other than a rental...

we rent a car from Alamo using code 299851 usually getting for the $35 econo, we drop off at CCC near MK...they will shuttle to where you want to go from there!!! So easy at Alamo checkin online, go to the underground parking go to row of cars that you are getting pick one, then go thru the little booth give your info, cc, dl and you are done....so fast and easy!!!

we rent a car from Alamo using code 299851 usually getting for the $35 econo, we drop off at CCC near MK...they will shuttle to where you want to go from there!!! So easy at Alamo checkin online, go to the underground parking go to row of cars that you are getting pick one, then go thru the little booth give your info, cc, dl and you are done....so fast and easy!!!

So you rent a car at the airport, drive it to the Car Care Center and then shuttle from there all the while wrangling your luggage.

Why not shuttle directly to your resort on ME and let them handle your luggage. :confused3 Do have some sort of special travel needs?

:) We always use Tiffany Towncar and they are great. They have a website and you can call ahead and make a reservation. I think you can take ME once you get there if you have your reservation info. I would go to the counter there and ask. After 10 p.m. you have to get your own bags from baggage claim I think. The towncar driver will meet you at baggage claim and have your name on a board so you can see him. He will help with bags. Towncar will take you for a 30 minute grocery stop if you would like one--for free.

My DH just doesn't want to do DME--he wants to go straight to the resort and says that is what starts the vacation for him.

So you rent a car at the airport, drive it to the Car Care Center and then shuttle from there all the while wrangling your luggage.

Why not shuttle directly to your resort on ME and let them handle your luggage. :confused3 Do have some sort of special travel needs?

LOL!!! I forgot the part about we keep the car for a day and go shopping, but even so you can drop your stuff off at hotel and then take to CCC and they will take you back to your hotel or to a park.........

We dont shuttle because we like to go shopping for a day.

Your options, from MCO to your WDW resort...
1. DME
2. Towncar service....cost is usually around $115, plus tip (r/t)
3. Cab....cost of about $50 each way
4. Rental car...cost of about $40-50 for the day
5. Mears shuttle....$30 r/t pp

Not sure why you wouldn't take DME. It's very reliable and easy to use. But,that's merely my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter