Not Sure What To Do

rena123pop

Earning My Ears
Hi
Was thinking of booking a trip to dlp in sep but now im not sure becuase the reason we want to go is so my ds can see the playhouse disney show but i keep thinking what happens if we book now (taking advantage of the 40% discount) and that attraction is closed for the days we pick.
Just seems such a lot of money when we cant be certain we will get to do what we are mainly going there for.

I'd say that the first time you'd find it closed for refurb would be around January 2010. IMHO they wil keep it as open as possible during 2009 as it's so new.

As a side note has Stitch Live! had any refurb yet? That would give a (g)estimation as to when Playhouse Disney Live! would have it's first refurb.

Thats great. Thanks very much for the info :thumbsup2
Thats being bugging me for days glad its sorted so i can now get on with my booking :woohoo:

and Stitch Live is closing again in May during the whole of half term week. unless they've changed the schedule again. To be honest Stitch must be so tired with his tiresome new dance show that he deserves a bit of a rest. Although it was very amusing watching it yesterday as there were lots of Disney people - older ones, not the young CMs - dotted around the audience on the coloured dots doing all the moves seemingly to try to get people to join in. Hardly anyone did. Watching them was a great deal more entertaining than watching the show.....

and Stitch Live is closing again in May during the whole of half term week. unless they've changed the schedule again. To be honest Stitch must be so tired with his tiresome new dance show that he deserves a bit of a rest. Although it was very amusing watching it yesterday as there were lots of Disney people - older ones, not the young CMs - dotted around the audience on the coloured dots doing all the moves seemingly to try to get people to join in. Hardly anyone did. Watching them was a great deal more entertaining than watching the show.....

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter