Not Single Any More! READ ME!

So my girlfriend has been visiting me in Connecticut for the past week and she has a couple more days here. She is making breakfast and we are going to go hiking today to an outlook overlooking CT and waterfalls. She loves reading everyones comments, so thank you to everyone who enjoyed our story! We are so fortunate to have meet the way we did and Disney is truely a magical place to find that special someone! Thanks again everyone! Have a magical day! :beach:

Excellent story MaterializedHaunt! You've definitely inspired and given me hope that you can meet someone special at your most favorite place in the world.

Congratulations!!!! So happy you found your someone special!! I loved reading your story and I absolutely love that picture of you at Epcot in the rain, you look like you are having so much fun. :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter