• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not scrapbooking, but wanted to share my project

I wasn't sure where to post this as it isn't scrapbooking, but I wanted to share my little project with my Mickey friends. I cut the vinyl with my Cuttlebug and the Christmas is Coming die and put it on the glass block that I had put etching creme on the front. I stuffed it with a string of 20 white lights with a white cord. I plan to put a bow on the top but haven't gotten there yet.

DSCF0265.jpg

I love this!!! Will you be selling them for next Christmas, LOL?

That is so stinkin' CUTE! I love it! Would you be able to sell something like this on eBay or etsy? Or is that copyright infringement somehow? You could make a fortune on these for next Christmas!! Hint, hint!! ;)

I hadn't even thought about that--just had fun making it--how much do you think something like that would sell for? I saw these at a craft fair--no Mickey on them, just the clear block with lights and then a pretty bow and a festive holiday pick tied around it to make it look like a package. She was selling those for $30.00, which I almost choked on.

LOVE IT!!!

You should be able to sell it on EBay you just have to watch how you word it. You CANNOT say "Mickey Christmas Light" that is copyright infringement. You should be able to say - "Handcrafted Christmas light complete with Mickey Mouse". If you have any questions check out the Ebay forums, someone will help you there for sure.

AWESOME JOB!!!!

Amy

Oh, I LOVE IT! GOTTA HAVE IT! I could actually visualize a whole pile of these with different designs stacked tree shape on my sofa table.

Oh, I LOVE IT! GOTTA HAVE IT! I could actually visualize a whole pile of these with different designs stacked tree shape on my sofa table.

Hey there, glad you liked it. :goodvibes Hope you are well and getting ready for a wonderful Christmas. Happy Holidays to you.

Let us all know if you sell them! I think you could easily get $30 for it. It's so cute. I've seen plenty of junk in the stores for much more than that!

wow that is beautiful. I would easily pay for one too! It would look beautiful on our mantale above the fireplace.

I decided that a bow on top would make this look a little more finished., and I needed to play with my new Bowdabra Here is the pic:

DSCF0282.jpg

The bow is a perfect finishing touch. I definately want one if you ever decided to sell them! My kids would love it.

Very Cute! I love the Mickey die. I actually got a Cuttlebug for Christmas, so I just ordered this die. Good luck if you decide to sell them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter