Not impressed with Via Napoli

Our pizza was under cooked as well. Crust had a little char on it but it was chewy about an inch inward all the way to the center. To much water from the sauce and not enough time in the heat to get the crust done. We have a few wood oven pizza places and one coal burner by us. Coal fired pizzas are my favorite.

I think a hidden gem is Splitsville. We hoped in there on a downpour this summer and decided to try a pizza. It was pretty good and all 3 of us thought it was better than Via. WPE also has some good pizza. They changed up the toppings from a few years ago on some of the pizzas but it is still pretty good as well.

We ate there in May and our pizza was undercooked. Love the style and have eaten great pizzas elsewhere. Probably will not be visiting there anytime in the future.

I wonder if you can request a "well done" crust. I am really excited to go there during our next trip because I lived in Naples for 3 years in the late 80s when my Army Dad was stationed there. I miss "real" pizza and I was hoping it would be as authentic as possible. I know many Americans do not care for it but I was hoping they wouldn't dumb it down here.

I find this place a hit or a miss! we've been on occasions where the food was so yummy! and we've been when the food was cold and yucky! they just can't seem to be consistant!

This is all good to know as I have a reservation there. I may attempt to ask for a well done crust. See what happens.

We were there last week and I wasn't really impressed with our pizza. We ordered the same pizza last year and it was amazing. This year it was just okay. I'll give it another try next year. Hopefully it will be better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter