Not getting Tangled at Target?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by ArielRae, Mar 28, 2011.

1. ArielRae

ArielRae DIS Veteran (NJ)

Are you not getting Tangled at Target cause you didn't get the coupon in the mail?

I have to say I am really disappointed that Target did this random mailing for their coupons. I have a kid and this mailer would have been great for me cause of all the kid related coupons yet I didn't get it. So I find myself deciding to shop elsewhere what about you?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneychrista

disneychrista DIS Veteran

I have never gotten target coupons in the mail.

4. dancin'girl

dancin'girl DIS Veteran

I plan on getting Tangled at Target tomorrow. I usually get the seasonal books with coupons in them, but did not get one with the Tangled coupon in it. It still seems like a good price for the DVD. I don't need the Blu-Ray or digital copy, so the plain old DVD is good for us!

5. Diegosmom

Diegosmom DIS Veteran

I am thinking CVS or maybe Toys R Us (we have a gift card)...so annoyed the target wasn't a printable.

6. julluvsdisney

julluvsdisney "A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f

you can print up a $5 dollar one for target if you are a disney movie rewards club member. not sure if this is the one you are talking about or not??

7. pyrxtc

pyrxtc <font color=deeppink>Married 10-5-02<br><font colo

nope, some people got a coupon for $5 any Disney Blu-Ray in the mail.

I got a coupon book but it doesn't have that coupon in it.

8. littlele

littlele Mouseketeer

You know what really hurts? I got the coupon and have managed to lose it! :eek:

9. pixiewings71

pixiewings71 <marquee><font color=deeppink>Sweet!!! Totally!!!!

I rarely get coupons from Target.....I'm getting my copy of Tangled from the Disney Store, I've already ordered it, we get to pick it up tomorrow. :) I also ordered one for my DD23, well really for my DGD2 but it's got DD23's name on the package. :) I ordered it from Disney Movie Rewards for extra points. :)

10. Perditamarie

Perditamarie DIS Veteran

I think it is more of a Disney thing than a Target thing...Disney decided to reduce the usual $10 Blu Ray coupon to $5. It seems they halved the coupon and partnered w/Target to give them the other $5. I am not taking it out on Target, although I wish I would have gotten one of those mailers for the other coupons as well!!!

11. gillenkl

gillenkl DIS Veteran

I'm getting my copy at Walgreen's because I have some "rewards dollars" to use and you get a free Crayola kit with it - I can put this in my daughters bag for the drive down to FL.

12. mizrabbott

mizrabbott Earning My Ears

I was on the Target website last night and found a printable coupon for $5 from Target as well as a link to the Disney coupon. Of course, I didn't print it at that time, but went back this morning...and..it's GONE! What happened to it?? GRRRR...

13. sam_gordon

sam_gordon DIS Veteran

I'm curious... are you simply going somewhere else for Tangled or are you boycotting Target because you didn't get a $5 coupon in the mail?

14. ArielRae

ArielRae DIS Veteran (NJ)

Going elsewhere for Tangled. Not boycotting Target though I am disappoinnted.
    Do your Think if you ask they may have a few money mailers at the store?

15. DisneyAndRedSox

DisneyAndRedSox I still call it a WEDWay PeopleMover!

I will probably get it at Target, but I am super annoyed I didn't get the mailer. I used to get coupon mailers and ever since I got the Red Card I stopped getting them. :mad:

16. JB2K

JB2K DIS Veteran

Typically, to get a mailer from Target, you have to be on their mailing list.

The best way I can think of "making yourself known" to Target is to buy something from their website, or maybe hold a Target credit card.

17. holyschmolly

holyschmolly Where is the grown up BBB??

To those that received the Easter basket/spring mailer and saying they didn't get the coupon, read your coupons carefully. The coupon is not specific to Tangled. Just states $5.00 off any Disney Blu-ray priced $24.99 or higher. Looks like a very generic coupon. I completely missed it at first glance.

18. redandblue

redandblue Mouseketeer

Has anyone been to Target yet today? I know it is only 8:30a here in the EST zone but I was wondering how much they are charging for Tangled. I have the coupon for $5 off any Disney $24.99 and higher BR movie and I don't want to drive to Target and find out they are selling it it for $23.99 and the coupon doesn't work. I always heard the movie is the cheapest on the first day of release.

19. jvorhis

jvorhis Mouseketeer

I got the combo pack this morning and paid $19.99. The disney coupon worked on the 2 disk combo pack.

20. amy-momofthree

amy-momofthree DIS Veteran

amazon has the blu ray/ dvd for 19.99

just the dvd is 14.99.

not tax
    free shipping (with the purchase of $25)

21. lilys.mom

lilys.mom DIS Veteran

I already purchased mine from Target this morning it was 24.99 for the 4pack and I used the target coupon and the disney coupon bringing the total to 14.99! It was so early that the price of 39.99 was still up for it but I just had her scan at register and it came up 24.99.