Not Excited At All

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by GOOFY4DONALD, Oct 6, 2012.

1. disneyfanlincoln

disneyfanlincoln Mouseketeer

I felt like this last trip, it took so much effort to get everything sorted out both financially and practically that the excited anticipation just wasn't there, I began to wonder why I was putting myself through all the stress and (sharp intake of breath) wondered if it was worth it. I am glad to report, as soon as I took my first steps on Main Street USA all the stress went away and the good feelings began. So take a deep breath it'll be fine when you get there, you'll have a fab time.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. daraddg

daraddg DIS Veteran

I kind of know how you feel, I more stressed about this trip this year.Last year we had a wonderful one planned that was the trip of our dreams,a once in a lifetime for us, but my daughter had a medical emergency and we had to cancel and use the funds for that.So this year she is doing better and I am trying again but I dont have the cash I did last year, it is very underwhelming compaired to what we missed and kind of depressing.But I keep trying to remind myself the kids will still have a blast even if I cant make everything happen that I wanted to and a previous poster to this thread that said "Say the word and I'll go in your place! " just put it all in perspective for me :)

4. hsmamato2

hsmamato2 <font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad

well,it's paid for, so all you really need to do is...NOTHING! just forget about it till y ou have to check in for your flight! seriously,anything but disney plannig,and you'll probably feel so ready to go on that trip soon.... it happened to me when I was planning a DL trip...it took me so long, that I got to the point where I stopped reading boards about the trip....and just decided to use what info I had once I got there.
    That's the magic of Disney, set up your rooms,and food,and after that,just let the magic unfold,and surprise you!