Not Excited At All

I felt like this last trip, it took so much effort to get everything sorted out both financially and practically that the excited anticipation just wasn't there, I began to wonder why I was putting myself through all the stress and (sharp intake of breath) wondered if it was worth it. I am glad to report, as soon as I took my first steps on Main Street USA all the stress went away and the good feelings began. So take a deep breath it'll be fine when you get there, you'll have a fab time.

I kind of know how you feel, I more stressed about this trip this year.Last year we had a wonderful one planned that was the trip of our dreams,a once in a lifetime for us, but my daughter had a medical emergency and we had to cancel and use the funds for that.So this year she is doing better and I am trying again but I dont have the cash I did last year, it is very underwhelming compaired to what we missed and kind of depressing.But I keep trying to remind myself the kids will still have a blast even if I cant make everything happen that I wanted to and a previous poster to this thread that said "Say the word and I'll go in your place! " just put it all in perspective for me :)

well,it's paid for, so all you really need to do is...NOTHING! just forget about it till y ou have to check in for your flight! seriously,anything but disney plannig,and you'll probably feel so ready to go on that trip soon.... it happened to me when I was planning a DL trip...it took me so long, that I got to the point where I stopped reading boards about the trip....and just decided to use what info I had once I got there.
That's the magic of Disney, set up your rooms,and food,and after that,just let the magic unfold,and surprise you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter