Not everyone shows for an ADR

leroy26

Earning My Ears
I realize if you show up for a ADR with one too many people, they cannot accomodate, but what if one or two don't show with a party of 5 or 6? Will they still serve the people who did show? or turn them away because the whole party is not present? This may be the case with us because we are traveling with two 18 year olds who might be a little "late" for my dinner reservations!

If you are a party of 6 and 4 show, if you say the other 2 are coming they will check you in, but make you wait for the other 2 before being seated.

If you are a party of 6 and 4 show, if you say only 4 are coming, they will check you in and then seat you at a table for 4. The 2 may or may not be accommodated if they show up later.

If you are a party of 4 and 5 show, they will do their best to accommodate the party of 5. They accommodated us at CRT when we were a party of 8 on the ADR, but had 10 when we arrived.

If you show up and say 1 or 2 aren't coming it isn't a big deal (that I agree with) you will be seated no problem.

However if you show up and say 1 or 2 aren't there yet, you will NOT be checked in or seated and if those people are more than 15 mins late they will count you as a no show and cancel you. I disagree with pp on this.

It has been our experience if part of our party is late for the adr that none of us is checked in and yes we had our adr canceled because of it.

So my advice to stress to all parties if they are coming they must be on time.

Thanks for the info! If my "18 year olds" are not there at the designated time, we will just say only 4 will be here instead of 6. As long as I know they will seat us, the other two "late" guest will be on their own for dinner!

Thanks for the info! If my "18 year olds" are not there at the designated time, we will just say only 4 will be here instead of 6. As long as I know they will seat us, the other two "late" guest will be on their own for dinner!

Sounds like a plan!

Be aware that if you have given a credit card guarantee or paid in full for the reservation (CRT, dinner shows, Akershus, California Grill, a Fantasmic or Candlelight Processional dining package) you could be charged the no-show fee for the persons who didn't show up.

Be aware that if you have given a credit card guarantee or paid in full for the reservation (CRT, dinner shows, Akershus, California Grill, a Fantasmic or Candlelight Processional dining package) you could be charged the no-show fee for the persons who didn't show up.

Thanks, good to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter