Norway Magic 6/6/2015

Hi everyone, as of today we will officially be on this cruise! Hurray! I am so excited to see that there will be a lot of girls on the ship in the age range of my daughter (9), what a hoot it will be to see the army of Elsas and Annas! I am also relieved to see a few families will be going with only one parent, because my husband can not get the time off. My 20 year old niece will be on the trip with me as well. I am so excited and a little nervous about not knowing exactly what to expect. Can't wait to meet you all....

I'm glad about that too. I was wondering if I was the only one crazy enough to go without my dh! I'll have my MIL with me too, but it's not the same at all!

I am very jealous of all these B2B2B cruisers!! Would love to do a B2B let alone a double!

Does anyone know if fish extender is still open? :)
It is through 4/1/ Looks like you can't PM yet so you are welcome to email me at dee_47 at hotmail dot com with your information. The FE groups are keeping the info on a spreadsheet (not public) that I will send you 4/2 when the groups are finalized. I need names, stateroom #, ages of kids :)

It is through 4/1/ Looks like you can't PM yet so you are welcome to email me at dee_47 at hotmail dot com with your information. The FE groups are keeping the info on a spreadsheet (not public) that I will send you 4/2 when the groups are finalized. I need names, stateroom #, ages of kids :)

Fab thank you :) I've sent you an email!

So, does anyone know if we are DCL's "inaugural sailing" to/thru Norway? A couple years back, we sailed on DCL's first trip to Venice and several nights we returned to our stateroom to find little gifts to commemorate the sailing. Just wondering if we'll get the same kinda goodies...

So, does anyone know if we are DCL's "inaugural sailing" to/thru Norway? A couple years back, we sailed on DCL's first trip to Venice and several nights we returned to our stateroom to find little gifts to commemorate the sailing. Just wondering if we'll get the same kinda goodies...
The transatlantic stops in Oslo, Norway, but other than that, yes this is the first full cruise to Norway.

Just popping in to see what the topics of discussion are. DH and I finally have everything booked. We are doing Disney Excursions for every port, for us it is more convenient. We've booked a room at the Airport Hilton for the night after we disembark from the ship. Our flight over will be interesting as we change planes multiple times, flying out of Atlanta into JFK, JFK to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Copenhagen. Total of 11 1/2 hours of flying time, with layover times of roughly 1 hour and 45 minutes. I guess I'll be praying everything will be on time. Hopefully we won't have another nightmare flight like the one we had coming home from Paris. Our flight was a non-stop from Paris to Atlanta, about 10 hours. Almost 24 hours later, we get to Atlanta.

We've booked a room at the Airport Hilton for the night after we disembark from the ship. Our flight over will be interesting as we change planes multiple times, flying out of Atlanta into JFK, JFK to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Copenhagen. Total of 11 1/2 hours of flying time, with layover times of roughly 1 hour and 45 minutes. I guess I'll be praying everything will be on time. Hopefully we won't have another nightmare flight like the one we had coming home from Paris. Our flight was a non-stop from Paris to Atlanta, about 10 hours. Almost 24 hours later, we get to Atlanta.

We are also staying at the CPH Airport Hilton the night after the cruise (but you are doing a B2B, so you'll be there later than us!).

For those of you staying in Copenhagen before or after your cruise, what hotels have you booked? We are staying at the Scandic Palace Hotel for 2 nights before sailing.

We are also staying at the CPH Airport Hilton the night after the cruise (but you are doing a B2B, so you'll be there later than us!).

For those of you staying in Copenhagen before or after your cruise, what hotels have you booked? We are staying at the Scandic Palace Hotel for 2 nights before sailing.
AirBnB within walking distance to Tivoli :)

We're spending 5 nights in Copenhagen pre-cruise. We booked Danhostel Copenhagen City since it was cheap, in a good location, and gets really good reviews. There are 8 of us, so multiple rooms at any of the other hotels was really expensive.

my partner was wondering whether this cruise was full. I thought I read on here that it was
Not sure if it is full. There are still plenty of categories left and they were offering GT rooms. The 7 night Norway didn't sell as well as the 11 night Norway cruise. Also, it's early in the season.

It's not full. If you go to DCL's site you can book (really easy to check, it will show no cabins available if it's full).

On the Disney Travel Agents site the only sold out category for this cruise is 8. Everything else is still available, though some categories have less inventory than others.

LAST CALL for FE! The deadline is 4/4. Please PM me with names, kids' ages, and stateroom #s if you want to participate. I will distribute the spreadsheet to participants on Sunday 4/5. If you cannot PM, email me at dee_47 at hotmail dot com with the same info.

Thanks. I thought it had for some reason. My partner did not think it would (right away at least) cause the kids are still in school in the UK. He was hoping he could get a better price but decided not to chance it in the end.

I just sent an email so we are confirmed in the FE group! Cannot wait. We have been brainstorming gift ideas since November.

We'll be arriving in Copenhagen one day early. We spent a week there a few years ago. We hope to change our flights and spend a day in Iceland before the cruise as well. (We already have a stop over there.)

Hi everyone! Really interesting to read all your posts. Me and my daughter (age 3.5 in June) are going. We only booked last week. I haven't stopped researching since. I'm ridiculously excited!!! I have to stop myself from screaming oh about 50 times a day!!! It's our first cruise and my daughter's first Disney experience. We're from the UK btw.

I just sent an email so we are confirmed in the FE group! Cannot wait. We have been brainstorming gift ideas since November.

We'll be arriving in Copenhagen one day early. We spent a week there a few years ago. We hope to change our flights and spend a day in Iceland before the cruise as well. (We already have a stop over there.)
A few of us will be in Tivoli on Friday, if anyone wants to join us :)

Hi all, we're going on the 9 night fjord cruise so I have been following you all since you'll do a lot of the things first. I wanted to know if anyone would be willing to upload/scan/email the embarkation day navigator when you return so we can get a feel for where/when everything was scheduled. I know it's a short window between when you all return and when most of us on the 9 night will be heading over but I figured it was worth a try. Hope you all have a great trip.

Hi all, we're going on the 9 night fjord cruise so I have been following you all since you'll do a lot of the things first. I wanted to know if anyone would be willing to upload/scan/email the embarkation day navigator when you return so we can get a feel for where/when everything was scheduled. I know it's a short window between when you all return and when most of us on the 9 night will be heading over but I figured it was worth a try. Hope you all have a great trip.
I'll do my best to remember to upload!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter