Northeast Ohio Memorial (Sun)Day picnic is on for May 25, 2008

Towncrier

DIS Veteran
Just got confirmation from my DW Sue that our annual (except for 2006) Memorial Day Sunday Picnic is a go for 2008.

The picnic will be held starting at noon on Sunday May 25th (the day before Memorial Day) at our home in NE Ohio. Send me a PM or an email to towncrier "at" gmail "dot" com for the exact address. We provide burgers and soft drinks and a place to get together. The picnic usually runs late into the evening, so if you can't make it at noon, come by when you can. The party will be held rain or shine. This is a whole family affair. We always have a good time. ALL Disney fans are welcome.

Hope to see you there!!! :banana:

TC...the family has spoken and we are coming:banana: The girls remember last year and can't wait to return.:woohoo:

John,

Tim and I are determined to be there this year.....however, he is having a difficult time with his knee (new injury) and by the time I get him to go to the doctor who knows what might be happening.

I really, really want to come. I will do my best to get him better by then.

Put us down for a dessert and a salad of some sort. Something healthy and something sinful. 'Bout does it.

Put us down for a dessert and a salad of some sort. Something healthy and something sinful. 'Bout does it.

I hope you and DH Tim can make it to the picnic. And, for the record, you can skip the "something healthy". :laughing:

TC...speak for yourself, I'm trying to be healthy;)

Although I know Junior should be bringing a cheesecake he owes me:rolleyes1

TC...it does but for some reason it doesn't look good around my waist. Who knows, by the time of the meet I may be off this healthy eating kick;)

One of these years I WILL get to your BBQ, John! My son's HS graduation is the 27th, so I won't be able to get out that way this Memorial Day weekend.

Hey - I think we need another CEDAR POINT DIS meet! It's been 5 years since the last one in August 2003! :teeth:

Time is getting closer Come Join the best Dis meet in the land.

Ok, I had to edit my original post. DW is our family social director and said that we will be in that neck of the woods that weekend. If we are invited we would love to come and meet some folks with similar interests.

I will send Towncrier an email.

Ok... this year I do not have a better offer :rotfl: So I will be there canopy and all!

Debbie

Ok, I had to edit my original post. DW is our family social director and said that we will be in that neck of the woods that weekend. If we are invited we would love to come and meet some folks with similar interests.

I will send Towncrier an email.

The more the merrier. I got your email and a reply has been sent.

WOOHOO!!!

Alex & I will be there! I'll bring lime green DIS cookies!:)

Tuffcookie:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter