non-typical CS food choices?

I love the Pot Roast Mac and Cheese at Friar's Nook in MK. The pot roast has a lot of flavor, and the mac and cheese is so delicious. It's creamier and cheesier than the mac and cheese served at other places at Disney. I may have eaten it up to three times in a day and would have happily gotten it one more time if the place hadn't closed when I popped by for a late night snack.

Epcot has a ton of delicious CS choices. We have enjoyed Yakitori House in Japan (terriyaki combo), Tangeriene Cafe (different combo platters), Yorshire County Fish Shop- Fish and Chips, and waffles in MK at Sleepy Hollow.

One of my favorite must-do annual meals is the lamb shawarma platter at Tangierine Cafe. Definitely not your typical fast food.

I tried Sunshine Seasons for the first time this year and had the salmon and green beans (and strawberry shortcake) - all quite good! Sunshine lives up to its reputation for variety and some more unique/healthy choices.

I had the Chicken BLT Salad at Restaurantosaurus this year and actually really liked it. They got rid of the salad I liked at Cosmic Ray's, which was the tortellini pasta salad.

I still want to try the salmon at CHH someday (tuna sandwich was good), but I am too clumsy to get a tray upstairs. If they ever go to the program where the CMs deliver your food to you, I'll be back at CHH.

And I WANT THAT STUPID GRUYERE SANDWICH at Epcot!!! (Sorry, yes, I'm yelling.) The one negative of this year's trip, the one chance I had at trying Taste Track, it was closed. Next year I'm making minimal ADRs in advance and starting to check early in the trip to find the grilled cheese place open. Why are there not more awesome grilled cheese sandwiches available everywhere? Love me some grilled cheese!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter