Non-Park Hopper Ticket restrictions

KHeartsFan13

Lovin' Everything Disney!
We're looking to save money, and will likely not be getting Park-Hopper Tickets. However, we like to recover for an hour or two in the afternoon before returning to the same WDW Park for dinner and nighttime shows.
So my question is this: With a regular ticket, are we allowed to leave a Park and return to the same Park later in the same day? Or if we leave is that it for that day's ticket? Thanks in advance for your help.

So my question is this: With a regular ticket, are we allowed to leave a Park and return to the same Park later in the same day?

1) Yes.
2) In-and-out of the same MAJOR park is always permitted.
. . . ecpot
. . . mk
. . . dhs
. . . ak

Yes.
You can go around 9am to Magic Kingdom, leave around 2 and return to Magic Kingdom around 5. All without a Park Hopper ticket! It just has to be the same park for each entry.
Have a great trip!

The hopper simply lets you do just that, hop from major park to major park. A regular ticket lets you come and go as often as you please, with the one caveat, if the park does happen to close due to crowd levels, you may not be allowed back in depending on the level of the closure. Otherwise you could in theory walk in the gate, over the exit, back in, and back out, etc all day long. The CM's may look at you a little funny, but you can do it.

Otherwise you could in theory walk in the gate, over the exit, back in, and back out, etc all day long. The CM's may look at you a little funny, but you can do it.

I would love to see the CMs face doing this!!LMAO

We buy non-hoppers every time we go. It is a great way to save money and we always take a break each afternoon. My kids know that this is the plan and really are fine with it. We enjoy the break for napping or swimming and are refreshed after we return. We used to stay at AK until late afternoon and head for Boma for dinner(because we usually only spend one day there) and then return for evening EMH's. I am so bummed that the evening AK EMH's are a thing of the past.

I am curious about non-major parks. Are they "No re-entry" on the same day?

If I have WP on my ticket, will it use two entries on one day if I leave and come back?

I am curious about non-major parks. Are they "No re-entry" on the same day?

If I have WP on my ticket, will it use two entries on one day if I leave and come back?

No, you will only use one entry if you return to the same water park that same day. If you go to BB in the am, back to resort, then TL in the pm, that will use 2 entries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter