Non-Disney Disney Wedding

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Pumbaa7287, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Pumbaa7287

Pumbaa7287 I am the great Stone Dragon!

My DF and I are planning a Disney wedding at home since we won't be able to afford the trip down with all the guests we want. I was wondering if it's still ok to do a PJ or if that area is reserved for people doing their wedding in a Disney Park.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tinkerbell 766

tinkerbell 766 <font color=purple>If I can't fly, let me sing. Or

Of course it's okay to still do a PJ!!
    We are eager to read everybody's plans whether they are for a Disney wedding or not. Come right in - we're a friendly bunch!!
    Congratulations and welcome!!

4. Ember

Ember <font color=blue>I've also crazy glued myself to m

Now, I don't know... The brides on here are pretty mean and can be pretty nasty... :rotfl: Of course it's okay, have fun sharing all your thoughts, ideas, and plans! Can't wait to hear all about it!

5. sw33t_angel

sw33t_angel DIS Veteran

Jump on in!! I am also having an at-home Disney wedding!!! :goodvibes

Everyone here is so nice!! :love:

6. Pumbaa7287

Thanks everyone! Will I be the only male doing this? I am slightly more of a Disney-phile then my finacee, although she is very excited about the idea and is already looking at the Alfred Angelo line of dresses. We have no idea what we're doing though for the most part, so I thought it might be a good place here to bounce out any crazy questions. Thanks again!

7. Petals & Pixie Dust

Petals & Pixie Dust DIS Veteran

Bounce away!!! There is a ton of "disney touches" you can add...I'm sure we will chime in with a few of our own ideas! After all...I think all of us here love a Happily Ever After...:goodvibes

8. Mindyjoy

Mindyjoy DIS Veteran

You should definitely start a PJ!!! I've seen a couple guys on here before .... plus it is nice for us brides to read about a guys perspective once in a while.

9. Pumbaa7287

Thanks so much! I plan on starting one later today!